Added Offers - 10/05/20

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Early Promotions Direct link
Amazon has officially announced that Prime Day will begin on October 13, there are five early Prime Day promotions available now. Limit is one per account earning $10 credit when you spend $10. The credit can only be used during Prime Day which runs for two days, Oct 13 & 14.
  • From now until October 12, Amazon will offer Prime members a $10 credit to use on Prime Day when members spend $10 on items sold by Select Small Businesses. Be sure to use the link provided and has this image below the price:
  • Spend $10 or more in a single purchase between September 28 and October 14, 2020, in-store or on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now. Scan your Prime code or use your linked mobile phone number at checkout at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store. Online purchases must be for products sold by Whole Foods Market for delivery or pickup (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on product detail page).
  • Prime members who spend $10 in an Amazon Go Store through October 14 get $10 to use during Prime Day
  • Prime Members can use the QR code in the Fresh In-Store section of the Amazon App to get $10 to use on Prime Day when they spend $10
  • Use your Prime account to spend $10 at checkout at an Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up, get $10 to use during Prime Day
  • Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
    Now through October 31, eligible Prime members who apply and are approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card will instantly receive a $100 Gift Card. Cardmembers receive 5% back at Whole Foods Market and at Amazon.com with an eligible Prime membership, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, among other benefits. Restrictions apply. For more information, visit amazon.com/primevisa.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 10/05/20

Discount District
Meijer: Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off Instantly
Limit 1 coupon per offer. Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘Mastercard’).​
Expires 10/10/20. Link

Meijer DP: Not all Meijer stores are coded as grocery with some bank credit cards.

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 6x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Expires 10/17/20. Link

Publix:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Incudes: Lowe’s, Xbox & Bass Pro Shops and $50 MasterCard
    • Direct link to digital coupons.
    • Lowe’s, Bass Pro Shops & Xbox expire 10/24/20
    • Mastercard expires 10/31/20. Link
  • Get $10 Publix Gift Card Free When Getting A Flu Shot
Rite Aid:
  • Earn 12% BonusCash On $25 Google Play & $25 Starbucks Gift Cards
  • Earn 16% On $50 Kohl’s & $50 Wayfair Gift Cards
    • Limit 2 offers per customer per gift card pairing. Expires 10/10/20. Link
    • Stack with Rite Aid Chase Offer or a card that earns more at drugstores.
Staples: Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90
Limit 3. Direct link to offer. Expires 10/10/20 or while supplies last. Link

Update
Target Prime Day & Black Friday:
Post #1971 (link) has been added to the main page as it contains several DP's.

Weis Markets: Earn 6x Points When Buying $50+ Happy Gift Cards
Expires 10/15/20. Link

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Bank of America: Earn Double Cashback On Select BankAmeriDeals
Check your offers and exclusions. BankAmeriDeals must be activated before purchase.​
Offer valid October 10-11, 2020. Link

Gap Chase Offer: Save 10% On Up To $80 Of Spend
Maximum $8 back. Expires 11/6/20. Link

Discover Offers:
  • Happy Discover Offer : Save 10% On Select Happy Gift Cards
  • Restaurant Discover Offers: Save 20% On Select Restaurant Gift Cards
    • Includes: Chili’s, Maggiano’s & Red Robin
    • Direct link to offer
    • Chili’s & Maggiano’s – $15-$100 denominations.
    • Red Robin – $5-$200 denominations.
MISC.
Pay With Ibotta: Earn 8% Cashback On Petco Gift Cards
Limit $200 Per Day. Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown. Link

Regal Cinemas Update: All Locations Officially Closed until further notice. Link

Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Save 20% On eGift Cards With Promo Code PASTA

Valid on orders up to $250. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 10/7/20. Link
You can get a 25% discount on 4x $25 Romano’s Macaroni Grill gift card multipacks every day of the week at Sam’s Club or Costco with your membership.​

An interesting tidbit on the happy birthday gift cards from happy cards...I was in Target the other day and they had the happy birthday gift card pictured below. Notice that this version includes Lowe's as a retailer. Then I stopped in at one of the other nearby stores and they had the exact same happy birthday gift card (same picture, with the black and multi colored dots) but this one did not include lowe's.

Also, giftcardmall sells the happy birthday gift card, but theirs has half the stores different.

I think that this is making it very confusing - they should not have different versions of the exact same card with different retailers.

An interesting tidbit on the happy birthday gift cards from happy cards...I was in Target the other day and they had the happy birthday gift card pictured below. Notice that this version includes Lowe's as a retailer. Then I stopped in at one of the other nearby stores and they had the exact same happy birthday gift card (same picture, with the black and multi colored dots) but this one did not include lowe's.
View attachment 530172

Also, giftcardmall sells the happy birthday gift card, but theirs has half the stores different.
View attachment 530175

I think that this is making it very confusing - they should not have different versions of the exact same card with different retailers.

That is confusing but I wonder if the bottom one is just an older version that hasn't sold out yet. At least I hope it is because half the merchants listed on that one are in or near bankruptcy and are closing locations all over.

I messed up - I earned healthcare rewards and I turned them into Walmart e-gift cards, thinking I could then order Disney gift cards online. Then I remembered that it was Target that I was able to order online using the gift cards. So can someone confirm for me that I can go to a Walmart location and do an equal purchase of DGC in the store using my Walmart gift card? Thanks!
Data Point Information is located on Post #2 Discount District
Walmart (WM) DP:
  • It's still possible to buy GCs with WM GCs but double check for yourself at your stores as it maybe regional.
  • It has been reported WM e-gift cards are no longer working at Sam's Club in-store however, you can still use them when purchasing online.
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app at checkout.
I've not read any new reports of things changing here. I hope others respond if it has. I'll be happy to update.

I can no longer purchase gift cards using a Walmart gift card at my local Walmart. I’ve tried several times in different ways - with other merchandise valuing less than the gift card, with merchandise valuing much more than the gift card, with only the gift card. I ended up using my gift card to pay for some other merchandise and then bought a gift card separately paying cash.

I have not tried putting the gift card on Walmart pay. I’ll try that next time and report back if I have a different experience 🤞

Does anyone know whether restaurants at City Walk / Disney Springs / in the parks code as dining or travel for Bank of America 3% categories?

I can no longer purchase gift cards using a Walmart gift card at my local Walmart. I’ve tried several times in different ways - with other merchandise valuing less than the gift card, with merchandise valuing much more than the gift card, with only the gift card. I ended up using my gift card to pay for some other merchandise and then bought a gift card separately paying cash.

I have not tried putting the gift card on Walmart pay. I’ll try that next time and report back if I have a different experience 🤞

I've been successful purchasing GCs using Walmart GCs online at Sam's, but like you, no luck with Walmart.

Sams online is no longer an option for purchasing Disney GC with WM/Sams gift cards. :guilty:

I've got $67 in Walmart GCs I'll need to find a use for now. I was planning to convert yesterday and got too busy. Today you can no longer use a GC to purchase a GC.

Last edited:
Sams is no longer. :guilty:

I've got $67 in Walmart GCs I'll need to find a use for now. I was planning to convert yesterday and got too busy. Today you can no longer use a GC to purchase a GC.

Thanks for posting but I'm a little confused, were you trying to buy GC in a Walmart store or in Sam's at a register?

I wonder if this Walmart DP holds true
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app at checkout.
Has anyone tried this method recently?

Added Offers ~ 10/06/20

Discount District
Stater Bros: Buy $50+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off Instantly
Limit 1 coupon per transaction per day. Expires 10/27/20. Link
:thumbsup2 WOW! What a great offer!!!​

Walmart's Big Save Event Online: Starts on Oct. 11-15. BlackFriday.com
@snugglebug might want to keep those gc handy! ;)

MISC.
Flu Shot Deals: Target, CVS, Publix & Giant Eagle Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $75 H&M Gift Cards for $60

Limit 2. Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown. Link
Stack with Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex as PayPal is a 5% option on those cards this quarter.​

T-Mobile Tuesday: $2 Baskin Robbins Promo Code, Free Walgreens Prints & More Link

Sams online is no longer an option for purchasing Disney GC with WM/Sams gift cards. :guilty:

What happened when you tried? I was just able to log in and apply a Walmart gift card to an order with only Disney gift cards - it was only $1.64, so I didn't proceed. Did it reject the order after you tried to click place order? Or did it cancel?

Added to: Discount District
Target Prime Day Oct 13-14 & Black Friday

View attachment 530121
Update: Target Just Announced Their Prime Day 2020 Plan

Target stores and Target.com will be holding Deal Days during the same time frame as Prime Day — midnight on Tuesday, Oct. 13 until 11:59 PM Wednesday, Oct. 14 (not sure the time zone just yet).

Target’s official post about Deal Days promises “hundreds of thousands of deep discounts across Electronics, Home, Essentials, Toys, Beauty, and more.”

The vast majority of these deals will be available via Drive Up and Order Pickup, and more products than ever will qualify for same-day delivery with Shipt.

Also, every deal will be live for the entire 48-hour sale.

Look out for ‘early bird’ savings leading up to Deal Days.

Also note,
The Black Friday sales will take place throughout November.
Target says there will be “weeklong discounts and digital deals every day beginning Nov. 1.”

Target is extending their price-matching policy.
Normally there’s a 14-day window after you make a Target purchase where you’re able to request a price match or a price adjustment if you find the item for a lower price at Target or Target.com.

Anything purchased between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24 can be price matched within that time frame. That’s a 54-day price matching window!

Additionally, Target will continue to match select competitors’ prices — including Amazon — within 14 days of a purchase throughout “the majority of the season.”

You can request a price match for the following online competitors:
  • Amazon.com
  • BedBathandBeyond.com
  • Bestbuy.com
  • Barnesandnoble.com
  • Buybuybaby.com
  • Costco.com
  • CVS.com
  • Diapers.com
  • DicksSportingGoods.com
  • Gamestop.com
  • JCPenney.com
  • Kmart.com
  • Kohls.com
  • Macys.com
  • Newegg.com
  • OfficeDepot.com
  • Petco.com
  • Petsmart.com
  • SamsClub.com
  • Sears.com
  • Staples.com
  • Ulta.com
  • Walgreens.com
  • Walmart.com
  • Wayfair.com
Expect totally free shipping with no minimums from Nov. 1-Dec. 23.

Target will be closed on Thanksgiving Day
Link
Wow!. thanks for the info.

What happened when you tried? I was just able to log in and apply a Walmart gift card to an order with only Disney gift cards - it was only $1.64, so I didn't proceed. Did it reject the order after you tried to click place order? Or did it cancel?
It won't let you complete the order. After you click place order, a pop up tells you to remove gift cards.

Tried again, no luck. I have $75 Disney GC in cart. Trying to pay with 3 Walmart GCs and a credit card. Also tried using only 1 WM GC.

sams.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter