Kroger Online:
  • Buy $25 FandangoNOW Gift Cards For $20
  • Buy Select $57.50 Happy Gift Cards For $50
    • Happy Holidays 1
    • Happy Holidays 2
    • Happy You
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Expires 10/20/20 or while supplies last. Stack with 4x Fuel. Link
    • Note, these are all ‘Swap’ Happy gift card brands which means that you have to redeem them online for gift cards for the eligible retailers. For many people, that means the Happy You card and one of the Happy Holidays cards which can be used at GameStop will be of most interest.
MISC.
Unidays: $5 Credit To Spend On Prime Day for Students Only Link

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 10/07/20

Discount District
Kroger:
Kroger Online:
  • Buy $25 FandangoNOW Gift Cards For $20
  • Buy Select $57.50 Happy Gift Cards For $50
    • Happy Holidays 1
    • Happy Holidays 2
    • Happy You
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Expires 10/20/20 or while supplies last. Stack with 4x Fuel. Link
    • Note, these are all ‘Swap’ Happy gift card brands which means that you have to redeem them online for gift cards for the eligible retailers. For many people, that means the Happy You card and one of the Happy Holidays cards which can be used at GameStop will be of most interest.
MISC.
Unidays: $5 Credit To Spend On Prime Day for Students Only Link
I must live in the stupidest (is this a word) area, ugh. We have Gerbes stores (which are Krogers here). They advertise the 4x fuel points. But there are no gas stations in 50 miles that you can use the points at.. We don't have any of the other store chains like Meijers either. We have Walmart, Sams, Gerbes and then smaller local grocery stores. Even the state capital doesn't have any of the good stuff lol. Stupid midwest...

In addition to the chatter above, I've seen reports on a Disney savings FB group, that GC to GC transactions are in fact dead at sams.com. Sad, sad day :guilty: Yesterday, I was just about to buy about $1500 worth on WM.com for the 5x back. For some reason, I had a feeling I should check here and see if there were any better deals. When I saw the first report that it was a no go.

So....any suggestions?? I need about 1500 worth for a trip at the end of this month. Here's what I'm thinking...
  • Staples Amex offer - I have it on two cards. However, my staples has stopped carrying Disney GCs :( I even checked the next closest store, which is about an hour away. They didn't have any either. And someone keeps wiping them out of the $200 Visa GC when they do that promo w/ free activation. I have gone prob a dozen times and they're completely gone every single time. I did do a little test with dosh. Bought a Disney GC via Dosh from staples. Paid the $101.99. The amex portion went fine, but the dosh % back is still pending from 9/21. Anyone have experience with Dosh and buying GC's online. Anyone received the % back?
  • Big Lots Chase offers - I think I have some on our chase cards. Do they sell Disney GC's?
  • BJ's/Paypal? - I don't have a BJ's account. But you can buy an online version for pretty cheap, right? I *think* you can check out online at BJ's with paypal?
  • Any other ideas? The grocery store deals aren't too big around here. No Krogers, which seem to be the best for GC deals. I mostly shop Aldi & Sam's anyway.
Ahhhhh.....just a bit frustrated....a couple of years ago I was averaging a 20% discount...now I'm working hard just to get to 10 :crazy2:

In addition to the chatter above, I've seen reports on a Disney savings FB group, that GC to GC transactions are in fact dead at sams.com. Sad, sad day :guilty: Yesterday, I was just about to buy about $1500 worth on WM.com for the 5x back. For some reason, I had a feeling I should check here and see if there were any better deals. When I saw the first report that it was a no go.

So....any suggestions?? I need about 1500 worth for a trip at the end of this month. Here's what I'm thinking...
  • Staples Amex offer - I have it on two cards. However, my staples has stopped carrying Disney GCs :( I even checked the next closest store, which is about an hour away. They didn't have any either. And someone keeps wiping them out of the $200 Visa GC when they do that promo w/ free activation. I have gone prob a dozen times and they're completely gone every single time. I did do a little test with dosh. Bought a Disney GC via Dosh from staples. Paid the $101.99. The amex portion went fine, but the dosh % back is still pending from 9/21. Anyone have experience with Dosh and buying GC's online. Anyone received the % back?
  • Big Lots Chase offers - I think I have some on our chase cards. Do they sell Disney GC's?
  • BJ's/Paypal? - I don't have a BJ's account. But you can buy an online version for pretty cheap, right? I *think* you can check out online at BJ's with paypal?
  • Any other ideas? The grocery store deals aren't too big around here. No Krogers, which seem to be the best for GC deals. I mostly shop Aldi & Sam's anyway.
Ahhhhh.....just a bit frustrated....a couple of years ago I was averaging a 20% discount...now I'm working hard just to get to 10 :crazy2:
I was thinking about BJ’s too. They have an online only membership for $10. I don’t have one currently, so I can’t confirm PayPal is available, but an old 2018 press announcement stated that they had just started to accept it. I think they also do specials for bulk gift card purchases maybe once a year?

I am going to be brutally honest, if you want to take advantage of the Amex offer at Staples and buy a Visa gift card when they have it on sale, you go in now when it is not on sale and hide the gift cards somewhere in the store. It is really sad that people have to do this because the idiots that work in the store never enforce their limits and allow 1 or 2 people to go in there and buy 20 or 30 of them.

Also, if you have the Amex offer for happy cards, you can buy cards that can be used at BBB and buy Disney gift cards there. Again, I don't know if you have a BBB anywhere near you. Also, the timing might be tight if you need the gift cards by the end of the month.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I am in the opposite situation that you are where I have too many Disney gift cards sitting around. In January 2017, Amex had an insane deal with Sam's Club where you got 20% back on a purchase of anything up to $1250. With the 5% discount that Sam's sold the Disney gift cards, the 20% back, and the 1% the credit card paid, we got a few thousand dollars worth of Disney gift cards for around 26% off. Unfortunately, in 2018 we had to cancel our trip do to a family illness. And of course, in 2020 we cancelled our trip since we don't want to go without half the entertainment. So we still have around $2000 in gift cards left. The savings probably weren't worth as much since we have had the money tied up in gift cards for a couple of years.

I can confirm that you can pay BJ’s with PayPal. I recently used my PayPal 5% cash back promo on my Discover card to buy $1500 worth of Disney gift cards. Worked great and I got 5% cash back from Discover.

I was thinking about BJ’s too. They have an online only membership for $10. I don’t have one currently, so I can’t confirm PayPal is available, but an old 2018 press announcement stated that they had just started to accept it. I think they also do specials for bulk gift card purchases maybe once a year?

I bought from BJs last year and won't again. I do have a lot of other options though. They sent a card they hand't activated and getting it fixed was an enormous hassle. Now I only buy in store.

Also, if you have the Amex offer for happy cards, you can buy cards that can be used at BBB and buy Disney gift cards there. Again, I don't know if you have a BBB anywhere near you. Also, the timing might be tight if you need the gift cards by the end of the month.
Are the happy cards still working at Lowes to buy disney gc?

Hmmm...I didn't know they worked at Lowe's? I remember they had worked at home depot at one point. Hopefully someone else will know. I do have some Happy Card offers on my Amex's and the Happy Cards can be found discounted relatively frequently. Interested to know myself!

I have had horrible luck with my BBB. They won't even let you buy a gift card with any credit card, there's no way I could slide this one past them! Not to mention the closest one is nearly an hour away. I do wonder if the Hope Depot avenue still works though...

It's been awhile since I've tried it, but last time I did, it worked great. I just swiped the Happy Card with no troubles at all. The cashier was none the wiser and it ran like credit.

Hmmm...I didn't know they worked at Lowe's? I remember they had worked at home depot at one point. Hopefully someone else will know. I do have some Happy Card offers on my Amex's and the Happy Cards can be found discounted relatively frequently. Interested to know myself!
Where would you buy them discounted that the amex would recognize that as what you purchased? Sorry if thats a silly question.

Where would you buy them discounted that the amex would recognize that as what you purchased? Sorry if thats a silly question.

The amex offer will say, but I'd imagine online.

Wonder what would happen if you used the offer while meeting msr and ar3 you still getting points for buying it. Just seems to go against so much amex says about buying gc.

Staples sells Disney GC $100 for $101.99,. Delivered FREE within 1-to 10 business days or Store pick up. Dosh is paying out 2%, $5 max per day and you can no longer stack it with earnings from a shopping portal.

Store Photos of Third Party Gift Cards - At this time no one has commented or taken photos of Big Lots gift card racks. I'm sure those change from time to time.

BJ's Offers: - Yes, PayPal works at BJ's.
  • Save 4% on Disney Gift Cards
    • Chase Freedom Visa & Freedom Flex earns 5% cash back via PayPal.
    • Citi Dividend Mastercard earns 5% cash back online.
    • 1 Day Online Pass $10 Direct link works to buy DCG online.
BBB & Lowe's is YMMV. I've read more people say Lowe's did not work for them and more BBB are closing the loop.

Be careful which Happy Cards you buy. The Swap listed as "Online Redemption" means you cannot use it at Lowe's/Home Depot online to buy Disney GC.

Added Offers ~ 10/08/20

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Google Play & Kohl’s Gift Cards
Offer valid October 9-15, 2020. Link

Giant Eagle:
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & save $10:
    • Fanatics
    • Spafinder
  • Earn 3x Fuelperks+ for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
    • Happy
    • Chili’s
    • Brinker
    • Domino’s
  • Earn 2.5x Fuelperks+ for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Direct link to digital coupons. Expires 10/20/20.​
The terms of the offer for third party gift cards are unclear. Harris Teeter is owned by Kroger, in keeping with Kroger's offer third party may include dining, entertainment and fixed value Visa/MC gift cards. Link

Schnucks: Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Save $10
Includes: Uber, Chipotle, Starbucks, Bath & Body Works, Subway & Dairy Queen​
Limit 1 per account. Must load digital coupon. Direct link to digital coupons.​
Expires 10/14/20. Link

Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
In-store only. Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Offer valid October 11-17, 2020. Link
Stack with Staples Amex Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $400 Of Spend​
Expires 12/31/20. Link

Warehouses
BJ’s Wholesale Club: Buy 3x $10 Subway Gift Cards for $25.49
Expires 11/4/20. Link
MISC.
Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals: GC Galore
  • 20% Off Brinker/Chili’s, Aeropostale & Fanatics
  • 15% Off Gap
  • 10% Off Lowe’s
    • Limit 2 gift cards per day or no more than $150 in total gift card value per day, whichever comes first.
    • Limit $500 worth of gift card purchases during the promotion period.
Ruby Tuesday Has Filed For Bankruptcy, Closed 44% Of Restaurants Permanently Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter