Sorry to bump my question from a few pages back but if I purchase something say at Walmart with Walmart gift cards will I still get the % back from RMN?

Quick question: does anyone know which restaurants at Disney Springs take Disney gift cards as payment?
So far the only place I’ve been to at Disney Springs that did not take a Disney GC is Gideons and it was because their reader was broken at the time.

For the frequent posters in this thread, I am so sad to share that my golden passed away suddenly on Wednesday due to suspected hemangiosarcoma. My sweet girl was fine one moment and not the next. Run free sweet Oatmeal!

P.S. I hated having to return her bags of Royal Canin to Petsmart. I felt like my stock up of her food due to great Petsmart/Rakuten deal jinxed her. I know its not true but still feel bad.

Attachments

• IMG_3052.jpeg
    IMG_3052.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 11
For the frequent posters in this thread, I am so sad to share that my golden passed away suddenly on Wednesday due to suspected hemangiosarcoma. My sweet girl was fine one moment and not the next. Run free sweet Oatmeal!

P.S. I hated having to return her bags of Royal Canin to Petsmart. I felt like my stock up of her food due to great Petsmart/Rakuten deal jinxed her. I know its not true but still feel bad.
So sorry for the loss of your sweet fur baby.

So sad to read this! I'm too familiar with this pain. Run free, Oatmeal!

Sending you a big DIS hug right now :grouphug:

I am so very sad for your loss. Losing a pet really stinks. (I want to use a different word but you get it)

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss! I know how hard it is to lose a sweet pup. You and your family are in my thoughts :grouphug:

I'm sorry for your loss. That's especially tough when it's so sudden. 😥

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. Just remember that you both gave Oatmeal a wonderful life.

So far the only place I’ve been to at Disney Springs that did not take a Disney GC is Gideons and it was because their reader was broken at the time.
Just following up here, I've never had a problem with Gideon's accepting DGC's, but they do have to use a separate terminal to process them so the likelihood of it being down is probably a bit higher than most POS terminals.

As an update, I called Costco to see why my digital gift cards have not bren delivered after 48 hours. They did not know why and said they are passing along the information. I told them that they did immediately take my money. haha

CookieandOatmeal- i am very sorry to read about the loss of your beloved pet. I still tear up over my dog that we had to put to sleep years ago. They are like family. Hugs

I am sorry to hear about your loss. :(

I'm so sorry my friend for your loss. This must have been difficult for you to write about but we're here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :flower3:

I am so sorry! Cancer sucks :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter