These wine stoppers? Because they are on sale with free shipping today. 😉

https://www.shopdisney.com/chip-n-d...pe=autosuggest-popular&siteSearchTopProduct=1
I got screwed :( Got back from FL Sat and today I got notice from ShopDisney that my order from 11/30 was cancelled and they are now OOS. I know how much my sis will adore these so I used my Amex offer to lighten the blow of having to buy it on ebay. I'm definitely never buying something from ShopDisney again when I have the chance to buy it in person, what a mess of an retailer.

You could buy a physical Disney gift card in the parks (or online) for a small amount and then use the Disney Gift Card website to transfer the balance to the physical card. That’s typically what we do!

Thank you for this tip. I'm going to use some of my eCard for tickets online, and then put the remainder on a physical card that I have now!

Added Offers ~ 12/11/23

Discount District

Best Buy
1702330307566.png

• Buy $100 Southwest Gift Cards for $90
  • Buy $100 Uber Gift Cards & Get $15 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Select Digital Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
    • Includes: Aeropostale, Dave & Buster’s, Fandango, Topgolf, Under Armour and Vudu
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • Cash App Offer:10% off one order
    • Limit $100 spend
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Giftcard .com

1702330575043.png

• Buy $100 Virtual Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Codes:
  • HOLIAYVISA10
  • VISACHEER
Credit Cards & More
  • Promotional Page
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device
    Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
    Expires 1/01/24. Post #20204 :thumbsup2 @trenty
  • Chase Freedom Q4 2023 Quarterly Categories: PayPal
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV Read the terms!

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1702330983283.png

• Buy $75 Academy eGift Cards & Get $10 Kroger eGift cards
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Fun & Fabulous eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 On The Run eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Happy Holidays Dining eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Let’s Eat eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Retail Therapy eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Treat Yourself eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $100 Ace Hardware eGift Cards for $85
  • Buy $50 Adidas eGift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $200 Airbnb eGift Cards & Get $25 Kroger eGift card
  • Buy $57.50 Bath & Body Works eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $100 Big Lots eGift Cards for $85
  • Buy $50 Candy Crush eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $100 Dave & Buster’s eGift Cards for $80
  • Buy $50 DSW eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $25 Fandango eGift Cards for $20
  • Buy $50 Firehouse Subs eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 GolfNow eGift Cards for $45
  • Buy $57.50 Happy Holidays Swap eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $100 Home Chef eGift Cards for $80
  • Buy $30 Jersey Mike’s eGift Cards for $25
  • Buy $50 JTV eGift Cards for $25
  • Buy $50 Logan’s Roadhouse eGift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $60 Netflix eGift Cards & Get $10 Kroger eGift cards free
  • Buy $50 Spafinder eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 The Cheesecake Factory eGift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $60 Under Armour eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $25 Vudu eGift Cards for $20
  • Buy $25 White Castle eGift Cards for $20
Sold Out: Lego, Sportsman Warehouse, PetSmart & DoorDash (Updated 12/14/23)

Last edited:
Office Depot/OfficeMax
1702331377874.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Rewards
    • Includes: Choice, Giving Good and Spafinder
    • Bonus Rewards are limited to $20 per member.
    • Promotion page
    • Expires 12/16/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various offers
    • Get 10% Back On Up To $80/$110 Spend
    • Maximum $8 or $11 back.
    • Expires 12/31/23.
  • Office Depot. com Amex Offer: Spend $100 or more & Get back $15 statement credit.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Cash App Offer: 4% (max discount of $50).
  • OD/OM also accepts: Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.

Update: Offer now includes Rakuten in-store

Staples
  • Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards with no purchase fee
Credit Cards & More

Repost?

Stater Bros
1702331645302.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards AND $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Arco, Bath & Body Works, Chipotle, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Disney, Lowe’s, Nordstrom, Olive Garden, Regal Cinemas, Roblox, PlayStation Store, Spafinder, Topgolf and Ulta Beauty.
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 1/02/24.

I got screwed :( Got back from FL Sat and today I got notice from ShopDisney that my order from 11/30 was cancelled and they are now OOS. I know how much my sis will adore these so I used my Amex offer to lighten the blow of having to buy it on ebay. I'm definitely never buying something from ShopDisney again when I have the chance to buy it in person, what a mess of an retailer.

Darn that stinks! Sorry buddy.

I remember a few years back, I was at Magic Kingdom and found a few items I wanted to buy, I looked online at ShopDisney and they were on sale but rang up full price in the park. I showed the CM that the items were on sale and she said we don't price match. Well, why not?

I'm sure nothing has changed but I really don't get it. Why can't they price match, is it really going to break their bank?
I ended up saving some $$ as I didn't buy anything from the park or online.

Thank you everyone. Just trying to get through each day. Random things make me cry...I've already ugly cried at school a few times. My students all feel the loss of Oatmeal and have been very supportive.

How did you tell your son about Oatmeal and how is he doing? He's so young.

Last edited:
Question about Disney gift cards. If I use one primary card number for the trip, load it with $1000, use it to make a payment, then reload it with another $1000 and make another payment, what happens if the refund is greater than $1000 and they try to put it on the card?

i am trying to think of how to minimize all the gift card numbers so I didn’t have to track them.

Jut grabbed a $100 DGC at ShopRite and got the $20 credit voucher for next week's shopping. A little annoying that the credit is printed on the receipt and no where in your account. Lose the receipt (and we all know how easy that is) and you lose the $20.

Question about Disney gift cards. If I use one primary card number for the trip, load it with $1000, use it to make a payment, then reload it with another $1000 and make another payment, what happens if the refund is greater than $1000 and they try to put it on the card?

i am trying to think of how to minimize all the gift card numbers so I didn’t have to track them.
You have a fun payment issue where Disney needs to track the money down and issue you two new gift cards. I would advise against this since Disney's IT and billing departments are never fun to deal with! Best to fill two separate GCs to 1k, use them for deposits, and hold onto them without adding any additional funds until your trip is over. Then get new GCs and start fresh for the next trip!

How did you tell your son about Oatmeal and how is doing? He's so young.
He keeps asking where Oatmeal is. We didn’t want to confuse him so we told him that Oatmeal got old and died. That’s what happens when pets get old. We won’t be able to see her anymore but we can still talk about her/look at her pictures. He doesn’t really understand it but I can tell he is a little sad and misses her.

Thanks everyone! I bit the bullet and got a Costco Membership. Even though the closest one is 24 miles away. I used a code that is supposed to give me a $40 shop card. Looks like I'll be going into town the next few days to make it all official. I was able to place the on-line order right after getting my membership. Will update when the gift cards arrive.
An update on my saga...

I purchased my membership this past Saturday online. I tried getting the DGC but it got cancelled for credit card reasons. The order for physical items to be shipped went through with out issues. So I tried again (triple-checking my CC info). Cancelled again - different credit card reason given. I know this card has enough room for the charge and it doesn't expire for 5 years. Try again - cancelled again. Went to Costco on Sunday to get picture taken and get membership card. Asked about the cancellations. Re-verified my membership and they said it should go through. Placed the order and checked it a few hours later. Nope - cancelled yet again. Thinking that it was a Sunday and there may be a delay, I decided to wait until Monday afternoon. Placed the order again and this time it was cancelled saying that I had exceeded the limit. Well, I only have the one membership (no spouses or family members that have Costco also). I initiated a chat through the phone app with customer service. They asked for my drivers license # to verify it was me and then checked a few things and then they initiated a phone call with me. They forced a new order through and I was able to get my 2 DGCs, which I transferred to an empty one.

It only took 7 attempts (6 via a mix of order via app and online via website plus their creating a new order) to get them. LOL

I'm hoping that the Dollar General near me has Disney cards for that 12/15 deal that you posted.

Don’t do that. It’s a complete headache if you need a refund as you will have to spend more time with Disney on the phone as they would have to issue you new gift cards and you’d have to wait to receive them.

If you are going to use gift cards you need to put the effort into tracking every single one of them including every transaction and every transfer. Otherwise stick to charging to your credit/debit card. The effort isn’t worth it to some so they don’t gc. Where people screw themselves is when they try to get all the benefits of discounted DGCs, don’t do the tracking work and then find themselves with a locked gift card (locked DGC the day before my trip was literally me last week, I got lucky it was a 2 day lock and not a security fraud type lock which requires days or weeks to deal with and every receipt from every amount you loaded onto the card to get your funds back) or refunds to the abyss if you charged more than $1k on it. No bueno. Don’t be that person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter