BJ's Disney Gift Cards
$500 for $474.99 exp May 9th
$100 for $94.99 exp May 16th
3pk of $50 for $141.74 exp May 16th
I just signed up for a 1 day pass for BJ’s making sure to click through Swagbucks (I don’t think the gift cards will count as something I can get cash back on but it’s saying 8% and no restrictions on their website so we will see). Got 2050 in gift cards to pay towards my Aulani trip for 1942. Sameish percent off as Target, but I’m going to earn miles on my United Chase Visa and maybe cash back! Thanks for the message! At a bare minimum I’m saving 5.2% and getting about 2000 FF miles.

Hi! This is my first time buying Disney GC’s. Are you all ordering physical gift cards from Sam’s or are the cards sent via email?

I just signed up for a 1 day pass for BJ’s making sure to click through Swagbucks (I don’t think the gift cards will count as something I can get cash back on but it’s saying 8% and no restrictions on their website so we will see). Got 2050 in gift cards to pay towards my Aulani trip for 1942. Sameish percent off as Target, but I’m going to earn miles on my United Chase Visa and maybe cash back! Thanks for the message! At a bare minimum I’m saving 5.2% and getting about 2000 FF miles.
Where did you find BJ’s on Swagbucks? I don’t see it there. I see it at 8% on Rakuten, but it excludes gift cards (and in my experience they’ve followed that on payouts).

For the Sam's DGC I keep getting Out Of Stock - I've been trying since 0600 this morning.
For me the key was speed, I just tried this and it's still working (although I got a message I couldn't buy anymore since I already bought). I opened the link posted by @Liquidice on my desktop in chrome, it briefly flashes an add to cart button while loading and then once fully loaded turns into OOS. Click that add to cart button as soon as it flashes. Once I had one added to my cart last night I was able to add a second from the cart page.

For me the key was speed, I just tried this and it's still working (although I got a message I couldn't buy anymore since I already bought). I opened the link posted by @Liquidice on my desktop in chrome, it briefly flashes an add to cart button while loading and then once fully loaded turns into OOS. Click that add to cart button as soon as it flashes. Once I had one added to my cart last night I was able to add a second from the cart page.
To add for any other Swagbucks people, I just got a 1.80 bonus for the two gift cards and another 5 pending (Shop bonus good till end of April) despite the fine print saying it excludes Disney gift cards. Ymmv but it's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter