Added Offers - THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED, more offers were added.

Disney Gift Card Deals
Cruise Amex offers: Spend $500, get $100 back on World's Leading Cruise Lines (Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Seaborn, Cunard)
Expires 3/31/20 Post #974
@LuckyMamaInDE found it on her personal Platinum. :thumbsup2

Credit card Offers
Insurance Amex Offers: Save 10% On Insurance Payments, Up To $60
[Targeted] Business Expires 6/03/20 Link

Staples Chase Offers [Business Cards]: TWO Offers
Earn $20 back on your Staples purchase when you spend $100 or more
Earn $30 back on your Staples purchase when you spend $100 or more
Expires 3/23/20 Link
:thumbsup2 @MickeyMouseCD524

Transportation & Traveling with Points
CVS: The American Airlines SimplyMiles card-linked program has two new offers for CVS:
Spend $45 & get 1,000 AAdvantage miles
Send $45 & get 250 AAdvantage miles
Excludes Gift Cards, Expires 3/31/20 Link

Walgreens: Spend $35 At Walgreens & Earn 500 Or 150 AAdvantage Miles
The American Airlines SimplyMiles card-linked program has a couple of offers for Walgreens:
Spend $35 & get 500 AAdvantage miles
Spend $35 & get 150 AAdvantage miles
Excludes Gift Card, Expires 3/31/20 Link

MISC.
CardCash:
Save Additional 5% Off Select Brands With Promo Code SPRING5
Forever 21, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Ross & Sally Beauty
Expires 3/04/20 Link

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 20% Cashback On Fandango Gift Cards (Limit $500)
Expiry date unknown. Link

Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals: New Offers
Columbia Sportswear – $50 gift card for $40 (20% discount)​
Domino’s – $50 gift card for $42.50 (15% discount)​
GameStop – $50 gift card for $45 (10% discount)​
Lowe’s – $75 gift card for $67.50 (10% discount)​
Regal Cinemas – $40 gift card for $32 (20% discount)​
Steak n’ Shake – $50 gift card for $40 (20% discount)​
GC Galore maintains a current post for new offers.

Best Buy: Save 5% On Prepaid Phone Gift Cards
Tracfone, AT&T, Total Wireless, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon, Net10, Lycamobile, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile.
Limit 5 per denomination per brand. Expiry date unknown. Link

T-Mobile Tuesday: Free $3 Panera Giftcard, Redbox Rental & More
Redbox, free 1-night disc rental​
Panera, coffee drop at 2 pm ET/11 am PT – check the app at that time for a free $3 Panera gift card​
Banana Republic, 20% off; can be used with other coupons​
Offer are LIVE, Claim by 03/04/2020 at 4:59 am ET

Last edited:
It may not be the $30 back on $100 purchase at Staples that you're seeing on Chase business cards, but I currently have an offer for 10% back on Staples up to $6 on my CSR.

Another option, buy a Disney AP, they won't expire until 2030 and the prices always go up! You can use Disney GC to purchase the AP too.

Not a terrible idea, but we get military discount tickets, so it would take a *lot* of trips in a single year to make an AP worth it! (and no current plans to return to WDW, so sinking money away to maybe use it in the future isn't terribly appealing)

I know this thread is about buying discounted gift cards, but does anyone know about selling them?

I screwed up (kinda). I paid for a Disney hotel room using discounted Disney gift cards from Target. Then changed the reservation to be fewer nights.

Refund went back onto gift cards. It’s a lot of $$, and while we’ll spend most of it on our trip (food, souvenirs)…I’m concerned we won’t spend all of it. Plus, it prohibits us from mobile ordering (right? can’t pay for mobile orders with gift cards?), which majorly sucks.

Is there an easy way to convert these back to cash? I looked at a few gift card resale sites and the payment seems pretty low (<80%). Appears they aren’t returnable to Target either.
If you put a credit card on your account and charge the mobile order to that you can go to the front desk of your resort and pay off the balance with your gift card each night. I put everything on my magic band and every other night I pay the balance with gift cards. I don’t have to carry gift cards with me which is easier for me.

If you put a credit card on your account and charge the mobile order to that you can go to the front desk of your resort and pay off the balance with your gift card each night. I put everything on my magic band and every other night I pay the balance with gift cards. I don’t have to carry gift cards with me which is easier for me.
Will this work at Disneyland too? Like can you charge mobile orders to your room? (staying on property)

Can you charge mobile orders to the room? I thought the only option was to charge to the credit card on the account. I’ve only done it once when the line was bad enough that I didn’t want to stand on it to use my gift card.

Verizon Up Rewards Members: Free $3 Amazon or $5 Starbucks Gift Card for Verizon Up Rewards Members – No Credit Needed Link

I also had a free Reward (no credit needed) for a one-year magazine subscription. You didn’t even have to give a credit card number or sign up for an auto-renewal that you had to remember to turn off later. Not a ton of choices, but they did have Runners’ World, which I’ve been wanting to subscribe to anyway.

I know this thread is about buying discounted gift cards, but does anyone know about selling them?

I screwed up (kinda). I paid for a Disney hotel room using discounted Disney gift cards from Target. Then changed the reservation to be fewer nights.

Refund went back onto gift cards. It’s a lot of $$, and while we’ll spend most of it on our trip (food, souvenirs)…I’m concerned we won’t spend all of it. Plus, it prohibits us from mobile ordering (right? can’t pay for mobile orders with gift cards?), which majorly sucks.

Is there an easy way to convert these back to cash? I looked at a few gift card resale sites and the payment seems pretty low (<80%). Appears they aren’t returnable to Target either.

From someone who does a decent amount of selling on ebay, selling gift cards on ebay is very risky. There are numerous ways that buyers can steal the money from you, the simplest being they use the gift card within a few days of receiving it and then file a complaint with ebay claiming that the gift card came with no value. You have absolutely no way of proving who used the gift card. Similarly, the buyers can do the same thing on raise so I would stay away from them too.

If you do decide to sell, cardcash is probably the way to go as they buy the gift card directly from you. However, you will only get 81% of the card value plus you will have to pay to the ship the physical gift card to them.

Just showed up on my Amex Business acct and a personal acct - Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more in-store at QuikTrip Stores and via the QT app by 5/15/2020. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15)

Why not use them for another trip to Disney! If not, you can get a jump on Christmas gift and use them on the Disney site to purchase presents.

DGC question - I now have $5000 of DGCs on my Disney gift card account (saved on 5 gift cards). I need a bit more for my trip, but 5 is the max # of cards I can have on my account. Should I just sign up for another account using a different e-mail address? I assume that's my only option but wanted to check with you fine people.

I've been using the Mr. Rebates 5% back at Raise, then buying Walmart GCs at Raise for 2% or more off (I watch the site often and jump on them when they appear at a discount above 2%), then use those to buy at samsclub. com to get DGCs for 4%+ off. All in, I'm getting I'm getting 11-12% or more. I don't see this strategy mentioned on any of the pinned comments, but it's a solid, and easy way to exceed 10% consistently.

Anyway - now I need to combine my remaining DGCs from sams club - hence my original question..... (thanks!)

DGC question - I now have $5000 of DGCs on my Disney gift card account (saved on 5 gift cards). I need a bit more for my trip, but 5 is the max # of cards I can have on my account. Should I just sign up for another account using a different e-mail address? I assume that's my only option but wanted to check with you fine people.

I've been using the Mr. Rebates 5% back at Raise, then buying Walmart GCs at Raise for 2% or more off (I watch the site often and jump on them when they appear at a discount above 2%), then use those to buy at samsclub. com to get DGCs for 4%+ off. All in, I'm getting I'm getting 11-12% or more. I don't see this strategy mentioned on any of the pinned comments, but it's a solid, and easy way to exceed 10% consistently.

Anyway - now I need to combine my remaining DGCs from sams club - hence my original question..... (thanks!)
As long as you have those 5 physical cards, you don't need to leave them on the website. I never leave them on the website, I transfer amounts to combine them, put the physical card with my trip stuff and delete them on the website. I had my account hacked once already, but since I keep nothing on there, I didn't lose anything.

As long as you have those 5 physical cards, you don't need to leave them on the website. I never leave them on the website, I transfer amounts to combine them, put the physical card with my trip stuff and delete them on the website. I had my account hacked once already, but since I keep nothing on there, I didn't lose anything.

Ah - of course! they are safe in a drawer, and of course I don't need to keep the on the website. Duh! See, I knew I needed to ask this board....

What type of discounted Walmart gift cards are you having luck with tracking through Mr. Rebates? The cashback giftcards (earn Raise cash, currently 2.5% off) or the discounted giftcards (currently max of 1.77% off)? Thank you!!

I don't have an answer for you, but I do want to say Go Cyclones!

Actually I have issues with Rakuten, currently ongoing. I purchased 6 items from Macy's during 10% cb being offered at Rakuten. I returned 1 item and they removed my entire cb. This is just one example of many that happens repeatedly.

This isn't a user related issue. I'm not new to their system and know very well how it works. Their irrational reason for the claw back, "You no longer qualified." When asked Why not? the credit appears though days later. One time I had to upload photos of my receipts and merchandise to show I only returned 1 item.

There is no intelligent reason or explanation for this. This is just Rakuten using the rake to claw back money that is rightfully mine under their terms. Same with RMN, they're not perfect either.
I've also had far more problems with Ebates (now Rakuten) than I've had with TCB. I've used them both for 6-8 years and I'm only waiting on a resolution from TCB from the raise promo a couple of weeks ago. I've had far more issues with Rakuten not paying out over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter