Chase offer for ShopRite, 10% back up to $7, expires 4/3. Only received on one of my cards, the Freedom.

Nice if you actually have a ShopRite that allows buying GC with a CC. I gotta do some research see if I can find one in another franchise, maybe they'll let me use a CC. All my locals are debit/cash only for any type of GC.
Interesting, I have bought gift cards at Shoprites, in NJ, NY, and DE and have never encountered one that didn't allow you to use a credit card to buy a gift card. If your ShopRite doesn't allow you to use a credit card, you should definitely try another Shoprite.
I only got a 5% offer, up to $4, expiring 4/1, on my CSR.

I use a cc to buy gc at Delaware ShopRites :)

Interesting, I have bought gift cards at Shoprites, in NJ, NY, and DE and have never encountered one that didn't allow you to use a credit card to buy a gift card. If your ShopRite doesn't allow you to use a credit card, you should definitely try another Shoprite.
Yep it's a regional/local thing, I know many people can. Most of the ShopRite's in my neck of the woods are owned by the same company, but even the one I think is owned by someone else had signs up about debit the last time I was in. It's been a while so it's time to reconnoiter again.

I've been using the Mr. Rebates 5% back at Raise, then buying Walmart GCs at Raise for 2% or more off (I watch the site often and jump on them when they appear at a discount above 2%), then use those to buy at samsclub. com to get DGCs for 4%+ off. All in, I'm getting I'm getting 11-12% or more. I don't see this strategy mentioned on any of the pinned comments, but it's a solid, and easy way to exceed 10% consistently.

THANK YOU!

Added Offers - 3/05/20

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Gas Rewards Points On Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards
  • 10x Gas Rewards Points can save you up to 20% on gas. If you can fill up to the 20 gallon limit, this might be of interest for reselling.
  • Offer Valid March 6-12, 2020 Link

Giant Eagle: Save $10 When Buying $200 Visa Gift Card (Limit 1, In-Store Only)
  • Limit 1 per household.
  • In-store only.
  • Advantage Card must be scanned.
  • Expires 3/11/20 Link

MISC.
My Sprint Rewards: 10 Free 4×6 Prints At Walgreens.
Expires 3/07/20 Link

Newegg: Buy $20 Domino’s Gift Card & Get $5 Domino’s Gift Card Free
Limit 2, Expires 3/06/20 Link

For people familiar with the Giant Eagle Advantage program...I haven’t shopped there before, but have a chance to this weekend. I signed up for their shopper card. Is that all I need to have scanned at checkout for the VGC deal this week? No digital coupon to clip? I’m used to Kroger.

For people familiar with the Giant Eagle Advantage program...I haven’t shopped there before, but have a chance to this weekend. I signed up for their shopper card. Is that all I need to have scanned at checkout for the VGC deal this week? No digital coupon to clip? I’m used to Kroger.

Yep, that's it, no coupon required. The check-out screen will show the $10 discount prior to paying.

Now Live

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:

Earn 10x Gas Rewards Points On Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards
  • 10x Gas Rewards Points can save you up to 20% on gas. If you can fill up to the 20 gallon limit, this might be of interest for reselling.
  • Expires 3/12/20 Link
MISC.
Another New Happy Gift Card Brand: Happy Graduation

Happy Graduation can be used at the following retailers:
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • Aeropostale
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Express
  • AMC Theatres
  • JCPenney
  • Dave & Buster’s
Link

I just found out about a 20% off ($10 max) boost from Cashapp from Walgreens. It’s expiring at 11 am and I won’t be able to make it. The one week I don’t check the boosts they have a great one. Hopefully it comes back.

Added Offers - 3/07/20

Credit Card Offers
Petco Amex Offer: Spend $60 & Get $12 Back (Buy Gift Card In-Store)
  • Buy a $60 gift card in-store to lock in the 20% savings which is good for personal use and possibly reselling.
  • Expires 5/3/20 Link
Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites
Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals: 20% Off Regal, 15% Off Domino’s, 10% Off Chipotle, Lowe’s & More
Link
We’ve got the petco deal! Perfect timing because we wanted to stock up on cat food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter