• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For the Meijer mPerks earnings with gift card purchases (50,000 mPerks for $250 gift card purchase):
Think you could redeem 10,000 mPerks for $1 off per gallon (up to 30 gal) AND then the other 40,000 for $40 off in-store? That would be a max of $70 savings/28% back. 😄
Or am I not thinking about that correctly? 🙃
Follow up to this…..
I had redeemed 10,000 mPerks for $1 off/gal for $20 off total. That was about one week ago. Today, I can redeem another 10,000 mPerks for $1 off/gal. I thought it was a one and done.
Basically, depending on gas usage, I could get $1 off/gal x 5, full fill up at $20 of x 5 equals $100 savings. That’s a 40% savings! Could be more if I filled up two cars or had a bigger tank.

Quick question from this Late To The Game CashApp/Target user: I just set up the app today and successfully placed an order for a $50 DGC using my 20% CashApp offer. I now have a 10% Target offer. Can I use that right now? Or, if I wait until tomorrow, will I get a new 20% offer? I'm happy to wait for tomorrow, if that's the best option. Thanks!

Quick question from this Late To The Game CashApp/Target user: I just set up the app today and successfully placed an order for a $50 DGC using my 20% CashApp offer. I now have a 10% Target offer. Can I use that right now? Or, if I wait until tomorrow, will I get a new 20% offer? I'm happy to wait for tomorrow, if that's the best option. Thanks!
I would add the 67.50 if you are doing 75 to get the max. Then try it. cant hurt

Add it to your Amazon Wish List which brings up another Q? Is yours completed?
I started putting it together...it's more like a work in progress lol. I was talking to the tech director and I might've found a little loophole to get an extra chromebook to replace my old desktop. Will have to see how it goes.

This happened to me as well. I wasn't able to use the virtual card until I received and activated the physical one. Luckily, it arrived quickly. I signed up recently, so this may be a new thing.

Good to know I'm not the only one 😁

I'm super late to the cashapp deal but I just did it thank you!

I saw I have a target circle offer for $10 off $60 but it wouldn't let me use that. Is that because it's an email item? It said online or in store. I've never had a "good" circle offer and I want to use this lol

I'm super late to the cashapp deal but I just did it thank you!

I saw I have a target circle offer for $10 off $60 but it wouldn't let me use that. Is that because it's an email item? It said online or in store. I've never had a "good" circle offer and I want to use this lol
@misssue23 is correct, I'm just chiming in to show what will work.

For example, here are three (expired) Target offers, only the Reward works on gift cards. These are posted on the main page as:
Target Circle Reward​
Target Circle Offer​

1693341223864.png

How disappointing.

Marc’s
1693342915533.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards for $22
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, DoorDash, Jersey Mike's and Ulta
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/30/23 – 9/05/23.
Marc’s stores accept credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as mobile pay options), checks from approved customers, WIC & the Ohio Direction Card at all our locations. Link

I went back to Costco to pick up more packages of Top Sirloin. I bought four a few days ago and canned them and today I bought four more to vacuum seal & freeze. I think we'll be set this winter. This promotion is part of Costco's Hot Buys, Limit 10 and expires 9/04/23. My packages are around $37 - $8 = $29. And yes, they are really thick!

1693343824789.png

Ugh, now I have to reorganize my freezer! :cold: :laughing:

I just signed up for CashApp but I can't add the Target offer because it says it's processing my CashApp card. So you can't make a purchase until you CashApp card is mailed?
I couldn't a couple weeks ago after signing up. Attempts to transfer cash from my bank account to use the virtual card were instantly declined and there was some sort of message that I found eventually that said I couldn't transfer into the account until I activated my physical card.

I went back to Costco to pick up more packages of Top Sirloin. I bought four a few days ago and canned them and today I bought four more to vacuum seal & freeze. I think we'll be set this winter. This promotion is part of Costco's Hot Buys, Limit 10 and expires 9/04/23. My packages are around $37 - $8 = $29. And yes, they are really thick!

View attachment 789185

Ugh, now I have to reorganize my freezer! :cold: :laughing:
OT, but does the vacuum sealer work better than Ziplock freezer bags?

I buy hamburger/steaks in bulk and freeze the extra in vacuum sealed bags, I find they keep much better than freezer bags. Bonus on the steaks to just take them out and into the sous vide.

Oh yeah ::yes:: No freezer burn and it keeps food longer because there's no air. Highly recommend it. I bought Food Saver FM5330 bundle for $119.99 from food saver. com on March 2020 when they were having a huge sale.

1693377291250.png
The jar sealers are awesome!

Added Offers ~ 8/30/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online
1693379219793.png
  • Buy $50/$100 Bath & Body Works eGift Cards for $42.50/$85
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy US Bank Cash+ Card: Earn 10% back, up to $23
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Rite Aid

1693380449708.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Includes: Spa & Wellness and Topgolf.
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Aéropostale and Nike
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Fandango & Vudu
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/03/23 – 9/09/23.
Credit Cards and More

Walgreens

1693382032963.png
  • Buy TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Cinemark, Domino’s & Wayfair
    • Cinemark starts at $10, Domino’s $15 and Wayfair $20
    • Limit 2 except in NM.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/03/23 – 9/09/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

The CashApp is going to be YMMV for each person. Not everyone gets the same offers. I had the 20% offer and after using it, I did not get another Target offer the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter