Albertsons Companies: Several stores are included but only Albertsons has the signage near the gift card rack. Safeway has not been confirmed.

Update:

ACME, Kings Food Market, Randalls, Star Market, Shaw's & Tom Thumb
Albertsons & Safeway- Look for the sign​
  • Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Gift Card offers must be in a single transaction
    • $10 Coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions or store service.
    • Expires 2/13/24. Slickdeals / Post #22930
  • Safeway: Has been confirmed. Post #23000
Are any of these stores in the Disney World area? Or even Tampa?

I am trying to find Universal Studios gift cards for a b-day gift, preferably at a discount or earning points. Are there any stores that usually have them in stock? Within 100 miles I have only Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Best Buy, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Dollar General, and HEB. I don't see any listed on their websites and would rather not have to visit all in person. I don't mind purchasing online, but prefer to receive a physical card. Thank you for any suggestions!!

I am trying to find Universal Studios gift cards for a b-day gift, preferably at a discount or earning points.

Supposedly, if you are in Florida, you can find Universal gift cards at Target. I've never been able to confirm this.

The only other way that I've gotten Universal gift cards is to earn points through a shopping portal, turn that into a Visa or Mastercard gift card, and use that to purchase the cards directly from Universal.

I am trying to find Universal Studios gift cards for a b-day gift, preferably at a discount or earning points. Are there any stores that usually have them in stock? Within 100 miles I have only Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Best Buy, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Dollar General, and HEB. I don't see any listed on their websites and would rather not have to visit all in person. I don't mind purchasing online, but prefer to receive a physical card. Thank you for any suggestions!!

Supposedly, if you are in Florida, you can find Universal gift cards at Target. I've never been able to confirm this.

The only other way that I've gotten Universal gift cards is to earn points through a shopping portal, turn that into a Visa or Mastercard gift card, and use that to purchase the cards directly from Universal.

You may want to look on Post #5
Universal Orlando Resort Gift Cards and More

I live in MI and have no other way to buy Universal gc than what @sandam1 has posted.

I just looked at my Fetch app and didn't see anything for Albertsons. Only for Shaws but maybe because I'm in the Northeast/MA?

Yes, Fetch Rewards has partnered with Albertsons stores:
Albertsons Companies: ACME, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, , Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco , Kings Food Markets, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway, Shaw's, Star Market, Tom Thumb , United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons

What is the offer for Shaws?

Are any of these stores in the Disney World area? Or even Tampa?
Re: Albertsons Stores: Unfortunately no, all locations have closed 2016.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 2/08/24 / Discount District

Update: Albertsons and Safeway have been added. Unfortunately I'm not seeing the same for United or Vons. You might need to go in store.

Albertsons Companies: ACME, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, , Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco , Kings Food Markets, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway, Shaw's, Star Market, Tom Thumb , United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons
ACME, Albertsons, Kings Food Market, Randalls, Safeway, Star Market, Shaw's & Tom Thumb

Last edited:

CVS
1707412833963.png

• Spend $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Candy Crush Saga, Cinemark, Fanatics, Fandango, H & M, Instacart, Regal Cinemas or Spa & Wellness
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/11/24 - 2/17/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal via QR code

Amazon
  • Physical Gift Cards
    • $50 Applebee’s for $40
    • 3x $15 Roblox for $38.25
    • $25 Bath & Body Works for $20
    • $50 Brinker for $42.50
    • $50 IHOP for $40
    • $50 Topgolf for $42.50
    • $50 Build-A-Bear Workshop for $42.50
    • $50 Spafinder for $40
  • eGift cards – Discounts
    • $50 Vudu for $42.50 with promo code VUDU
    • $50 Bath & Body Works for $40 with promo code BATH
    • $50 Chuck E Cheese for $42.50 with promo code CHUCK
    • $50 Rubio’s for $40 with promo code RUBIOS
    • $50 Alamo Drafthouse for $42.50 with promo code ALAMO
    • $50 Choice Pack & Go for $40 with promo code MULTI
    • $50 Victoria’s Secret for $42.50 with promo code SECRET
    • $100 Instacart for $85 with promo code GROCERY
    • $50 Dave & Buster’s for $42.50 with promo code BUSTERS
  • eGift cards – Promo Credit
    • Buy $50 Under Armour & get $7.50 promo credit with promo code UAFEB
    • Buy $100 Uber & get $10 promo credit with promo code UBER
    • Buy $50 Taco Bell & get $7.50 promo credit with promo code TACOS
    • Buy $50 Google Play & get $5 promo credit with promo code GOOGLE
  • Direct link to offer
  • All cards – limit 1 per brand.
  • Physical gift cards – Expire 2/08/24. GCG & @bbsearchlight

Last edited:
Newegg - Still available, Fanatics was set to expire yesterday.
And these are still around...
  • Buy $25 Domino's eGift Card & Get Free $5 Domino’s gift card w/ purchase
  • Buy $50 Adidas eGift Card & Get $15 Adidas Promotional Card
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Update: Now we have more information on which gift cards this offer is for. Why they didn't include that in the ad, who knows.

Brooksire's
  • Save $10 When You Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Choice Game & Grub, Let’s Eat Olive Garden, Subway, Texas Roadhouse and Ulta Beauty.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Must load eCoupons
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/14/24. Post #22958

Er, that would be *save* $7.50. I got ridiculously excited there for a second. LOL!

Honestly I didn't even look at the gc offers, just copied & paste from GC Galore. Though glad to see I'm not the only one who makes mistakes.

:dog: Pup News

Sherlock & Watson seem to be doing really good eating raw meats.
Watson especially, anything you put in front of him, he's ready to chow down. Sherlock doesn't seem to care for red meat at all, it's just not agreeing with him. Both love raw chicken wings and I just found raw chicken feet at Walmart. So thrilled to see how they'll manage. And I've started adding fresh garlic to their meals, just a little at a time.

I still have about 6 unopened 30 lbs. bags of kibble to donate and will use up the 3 opened bags, mixing some with their dinner until it's all gone. I bought those from PetSmart too but didn't want to press my luck after returning 7 bags.

Vaccinations are coming due, I'm opting to get titer testing as I no longer want my pups getting anything more than what they really need. My local vet charges $180 a pop. I verified with the kennel and they do accept them so I think this Spring we'll be all set to go.

Alrighty folks, DS is pushing me out the door!
:drive:Take me to my friends house!!!

:idea:
Get a drivers license or better yet, get a job and buy Uber gift cards! :laughing:

He already has his own car but refuses to drive or learn how to drive. :crazy:
What? My 14 year old daughter can’t wait to learn how to drive.

We're doing a, before now unplanned, trip to Disneyland this Sept. I remember a member on here mentioning getting tickets through, I think it was, retailmenot for 10% off. Is this right? ( I'm not signed up for retailmenot) Or some other way that they got a great price on tickets. Does anyone remember the details? I looked through the 1st few posts to see if I could find anything specific on actual tickets to enter the park but I only saw the Target one and they don't look like they do more than 3 day ones and we want to go 4-5 days.

Is undercover tourist my best bet with child prices for adults right now? Or would buying discounted gift cards and going through Disney's actual site be better? Anyone have experience one way or the other? We've done undercover tourist before, so I'm comfortable doing them, just curious what others thoughts were. Thanks.

We're doing a, before now unplanned, trip to Disneyland this Sept. I remember a member on here mentioning getting tickets through, I think it was, retailmenot for 10% off. Is this right? ( I'm not signed up for retailmenot) Or some other way that they got a great price on tickets. Does anyone remember the details? I looked through the 1st few posts to see if I could find anything specific on actual tickets to enter the park but I only saw the Target one and they don't look like they do more than 3 day ones and we want to go 4-5 days.

Is undercover tourist my best bet with child prices for adults right now? Or would buying discounted gift cards and going through Disney's actual site be better? Anyone have experience one way or the other? We've done undercover tourist before, so I'm comfortable doing them, just curious what others thoughts were. Thanks.
I got a great deal from Tripadvisor for DL tixs back in November-ish but it was a special deal only during Target Circle Week.

We're doing a, before now unplanned, trip to Disneyland this Sept. I remember a member on here mentioning getting tickets through, I think it was, retailmenot for 10% off. Is this right? ( I'm not signed up for retailmenot) Or some other way that they got a great price on tickets. Does anyone remember the details? I

I got my DL tickets through TripAdvisor when they had the 20% off Target Circle deal and that was AMAZING!! Rakuten had a 10% cash back at the same time and it did track.

When I went to get my Universal Hollywood tickets for the same trip, I was able to get a 10% coupon code (I think this one was from Retail Me Not) for Trip Advisor and the another 10% cash back from Rakuten.

Since you have time, you could wait to see if another super deal pops up. However, you are taking the chance of price increases happening which might eat away at your savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter