Urgent help needed on hotel reservation

Indyjohn

Earning My Ears
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I need help. I am desperatly trying to make reservations at any of the 3 onsite hotels for Oct 23-27. I live in Carmel, IN and it is our Fall Break. I had reservations at HRH for ENT rate of $125/night for those dates but I let them expire because we thought we had to stay in town this year. Our schedule has suddenly cleared and I am trying to set up this last minute trip. Typically I have had no problem w/ last minute hotel reservations in Orlando this time of year but I am told that all 3 hotels are booked solid for Fri 10/24 and Sat 10/25. I went ahead and booked through the Loews First res. # a room at HRH for Thur 10/23 and Sun 10/26 at the $125 Ent rate this morning (hoping someone would cancel for Fri and Sat). I also just went to a web site called HotelKingdom.com and they are advertising rooms avail at RPR for $114/nite. I requested 10/23-10/26 and appeared to have been confirmed. Has anyone used this site? Is it reputable? Is there any way they could have rooms avail when the hotels themsleves are telling me all booked? Any other options???
HELP!!!!!!!

John

I posted to your question on the other thread as well. hotelkingdom is a reliable business! You will have to wait the 24 hrs. for a confirmation however. If the hotel is s/o you may have a problem with even hotelkingdom getting it available. Good Luck I hope you get what you need!!! :)

Thanks for the replies on both threads.
On the HotelKingdom.com website when I enterd my dates it presented me with many hotel choices. Not every hotel had the 3 lightning bolts next to them but all 3 of the Universal hotels had the lightning bolts. Am I understating you correctly when you say the lightning bolts signify that a room is avail? Is it possible that sites like Hotel Kingdom actually book a block of rooms at these hotels so they may in fact have a room avail even when the hotel says they are booked, or in your opinion will I most likely get an email after the 24 hours saying that I DON'T have a reservation? What do you think?
Again, Still a little confused!!

Thanks,

John

I'm gonna go and look again when I put in dates all 3 Universal hotels didnt have the lightening bolts I wonder why it did for you but not for me!:confused:

Quoted from hotelkingdoms site.

"Whenever you see this lightning bolt right next to a hotel name, you will receive an immediate confirmation right after booking online".

In this case you would have the booking and a confirmed reservation w/o the 24 hr. wait!

I changed the dates I was entering and put in your dates and it DOES have the lightening bolts...that would mean its yours and its confirmed! :) Time for you to do the happy dance!:bounce:

Immediate Confirmation!
This icon indicates that you will receive an instant confirmation to your email address in 5 to 10 minutes when you book this hotel right now online*
*Please note that lag time may be up to 2 hours if you book between 1:30AM and 3:30AM Eastern time.

I can't believe you did all of that work for me. I can't belive I actually have reservations for my dates at that price....
Ok, I am dong the happy dance...it's pretty ugly... :)
Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!!!

John

You're welcome! I'm happy you got what you were looking for! You have a great weekend too!

Umm, John, do you have a confirmation # in your email? Or just a tracking #? I replied to the other post also. I just booked Portofino Bay and it took 21 hours for me to receive the confirmation #. It did have the lightning bolts when I booked also. Just double check your email and see if you have an actual confirmation #. If you do, you are all set.

I just signed back on and I have an email with a conformation number!!!! I just got off the phone with a reservation rep at Universal Studios and she confirmed that I do have resrevations for 4 for 10/23 - 10/27 at Royal Pacific Resort!!!!!
I am so pumped!!!!
I still can't believe that I tried Universal and Loews and was told no rooms available and yet Hotel Kingdom.com not only gets me the room but at $114/night!!!!
Very happy!!!!

Originally posted by Motherfletcher
Jess is Great! We wants the redhead!

Will you be offering Rum or Gold?:p

Indyjohn,

Thats terrific John! I couldnt tell...are you excited? ::yes::

You will love the RPR!!!! The service, atmosphere and everything else are just top of the line!!!!!

Enjoy and make sure to bring back a report!

:bounce: :hyper: ::yes::
I broke the good news to the family last night....
My 11 yr old son couldn't stop running around the house singing "wer'e going to Universal, wer'e going to Universal"
even my 16 yr old son got excited....
My wife was very happy too...
heck I think even the dog is excited!!!!!
I'll be sure to file a trip report upon our return.

I know the feeling your family is having. It is just wonderful and I see future trips after this one!!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter