Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching Dancing with the Stars ?? I am hoping that Penn and Monica go home this week. I really like Shannon and Kristi. :goodvibes

My mom loves the show..personally I've only seen it a couple of times, and then found they changed the dates/times it was on. So it was difficult to follow when I did see it again. Seems a shame though, looks as if it was a good show.

Refering to Jericho..not the Stars.

Nope, we're watching Idol. My daughter set the DVR to record Dancing, but not to watch the Dancing.

That sucks me the DW and my dad all watch this show.:mad:

We do too. I was sooo bummed last season when they were going to end it. Then I was really excited when they announced they were going to bring it back for a short season this year. I wish they could've found a way to get more viewers. It is a good show, different than all of the other shows on these days. I actually CRIED a couple of weeks ago during the Stanley/Bonnie episode. :sad1:

I'm watching Idol. So, far, not too impressed. Chikezie is not too good tonite. I liked Syesha! :)

The Dancing Stars is on here. The DW is watching it while I am on the Dis.

My beer is geting hot. I need to stop typing and start drinking.

That really depends on how many days you want to be in the park doing things. Since that is a relatively short stay I would say either 5 or 6 days. I usually won't get a ticket for our final day and depending on arrival maybe not the first day. Although, it is real tough once you get things setup to not take the boat over to the MK for a couple of ours in the evening.

We're bringing the camper home (from our storage lot) to de-winterize, clean it and pack this weekend! We're all getting really excited about our trip to the Fort! :banana:

I was thinking live 5 days? I want to enjoy the campground without feeling like oh crap I don't want to waste a days ticket. I don't want to spend the dollars on the no expiration or hopper option.

Am I making a bad choice?

Wouldn't surprise me if the SciFi channel picks up Jericho.

Battlestar Galactica starts up again a week from Friday!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We're bringing the camper home (from our storage lot) to de-winterize, clean it and pack this weekend! We're all getting really excited about our trip to the Fort! :banana:

De-winterize??? What's that?:lmao:

If my family is going to be at the campground for 7 days, how many days of MYW tickets do I need?

Hi Christy. I just looked at the price of MYW tickets at undercovertourist.com and it's the exact same price for 5 days of tickets vs 7 days of tickets. (Actually, it's a few cents cheaper) I'm not sure if I am supposed to post it here so I'll let you look at it yourself. Oh, and if you're not familiar with this website please know that the prices include tax.

This way you can have the best of both worlds: pay the same amount but know that you've got those tickets "in your back pocket" if you want to go to a park that day for any reason.

HTH!

Wow - Hillary is a war hero! Dodging bullets in a 1996 trip to Bosnia....but what was that kid doing there? Ooops - a "misstatement"

She "misspoke"...YA THINK:confused3
lol! :cutie:

This is gonna be one long election year..it's only March and I'm sick of it already.

Of course I'm in NY and every day seems to be an adventure with our governer(s)...gotta wonder who's next in line for the job now?

didn't they swear in your lt. gov recently?

yes, i wish they hadn't started on the election stuff so early, i was sick of it WAY BEFORE the primaries started....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter