Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhonda- I think and hope that he is my being my brother in sarcasm if you'll read back a few pages!:rotfl2: , if not I hope you feel better soon FWG!;)

I try everyday to match his wit but I can't seem to "pull it off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Not being witty - I really fractured it. My left wrist and I am left handed. I am in a splint right now, which is working fine and I can take it off to wash. Tomorrow I see the Orthopod and am going to try to talk him into letting me continue with just the splint. I did manage to ride my motorscooter yesterday and today. Despite all the stupid and risky things I have done in my life, I accomplished this by falling out of bed.

I have never been to the fort and stayed over. just to eat dinner at hoppe doo, which is awesome. :offtopic:

Not being witty - I really fractured it. My left wrist and I am left handed. I am in a splint right now, which is working fine and I can take it off to wash. Tomorrow I see the Orthopod and am going to try to talk him into letting me continue with just the splint. I did manage to ride my motorscooter yesterday and today. Despite all the stupid and risky things I have done in my life, I accomplished this by falling out of bed.

I know it sucks to break the wrist you use the most. when Frank broke his they splint it for a week till the swelling went down, then they put a screw in it to hold it together, then a cast for 6 weeks. here's hoping to quick healing fou you Jim.

Please don't feel like you are the one Jim. I fell in the bedroom and fractured the same wrist. I really feel for you, because I am right handed and it didn't affect me as much as it will you, being left handed and all...man, that really stinks.

Please let us know what the ortho says. Get better soon man!

I really fractured it. My left wrist and I am left handed.
Hey, dude.... you can drink kungaloosh with your right hand... so all is not lost!! Switch sides of the bed with DW so next time you decide to truly "fall out of bed", you'll break the non-dominant hand!!

Seriously, if I broke my right hand, I'd be even less "good for nothing". I can't do anything with my left hand. I hope the fracture is such that they can let you get by with just the splint. Heal fast!!

Jim- Sorry:hug: I didn't know if you were kidding or not! I can sympathize with you as I am the most accident prone klutz on earth. I need stitches almost daily!:goodvibes It is usually because of my cooking efforts. :scared1: I can't walk from here to there without tripping.:crazy: My husband finds it really entertaining but it makes him sad when he sees that I have passed this gift on to my kids! I am really glad we have insurance now.:eek: Worried about me needing it not the kids!;)

I really hope you feel better!::yes::

I'm sorry. :worried: I'll go give myself some points now. :guilty:

Naa.. just let this serve as a warning!!::cop:

But I gotta tell ya, there's this moderator of the board, named Roz, and she is ruthless!

Roz01..jpg

Some say... according to the Mayan Calendar, the world should end on December 21, 2012. All those intending to be at FtW at this time, should get their ressies now. Then we can have a GG & all go out together!

This is information that is truly important.

I'm making my ressie & requesting site 919....RIGHT NOW!!!

Pete, do you think I'll get it seeing as how I'm requesting so early. What do YOU recommend. Is the 900 loop a good loop, or.. um... how about the 1100... oh, no,,,, I meant the 1200. But I DON'T want the 1900.

I'll be taking my cats. Do they have a "Cat Run Park"? Do I need to keep them on a leash?

How about a cart, and how many people can I put on it?

Do they allow beer? Do you have the kungaloosh recipe?

Do I need A/C in December, a fan,,,, a heater? Can I put my motor home, a cabin tent, an awning, and my golf cart on the same site? Will "Mean Gene" still be there in 2012?? Can I get the Disney Dining Plan if I only have 2 people on my site? Are the restrooms clean? Will the pool refurbishing be done by then and will they provide towels?

Oh.... I have soooooo many questions!!:hyper: :dance3: :rolleyes1

Donnie I am so glad your aunt is doing better. Heat stroke can be scarey. Not to mention finding out info over the phone without being able to help. Doc says Jim should be able to go home on Tues. I don't see it happening though. Maybe.:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter