Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear everyone is doing better. Stacktester, the heat stroke can be scary, Peg had one about 2 years ago, and still takes precautions now.

Some say... according to the Mayan Calendar, the world should end on December 21, 2012. All those intending to be at FtW at this time, should get their ressies now. Then we can have a GG & all go out together!

This is information that is truly important.

I'm making my ressie & requesting site 919....RIGHT NOW!!!

Pete, do you think I'll get it seeing as how I'm requesting so early. What do YOU recommend. Is the 900 loop a good loop, or.. um... how about the 1100... oh, no,,,, I meant the 1200. But I DON'T want the 1900.

I'll be taking my cats. Do they have a "Cat Run Park"? Do I need to keep them on a leash?

How about a cart, and how many people can I put on it?

Do they allow beer? Do you have the kungaloosh recipe?

Do I need A/C in December, a fan,,,, a heater? Can I put my motor home, a cabin tent, an awning, and my golf cart on the same site? Will "Mean Gene" still be there in 2012?? Can I get the Disney Dining Plan if I only have 2 people on my site? Are the restrooms clean? Will the pool refurbishing be done by then and will they provide towels?

Oh.... I have soooooo many questions!!:hyper: :dance3: :rolleyes1

:lmao:

Some say... according to the Mayan Calendar, the world should end on December 21, 2012. All those intending to be at FtW at this time, should get their ressies now. Then we can have a GG & all go out together!

This is information that is truly important.

I'm making my ressie & requesting site 919....RIGHT NOW!!!

Pete, do you think I'll get it seeing as how I'm requesting so early. What do YOU recommend. Is the 900 loop a good loop, or.. um... how about the 1100... oh, no,,,, I meant the 1200. But I DON'T want the 1900.

I'll be taking my cats. Do they have a "Cat Run Park"? Do I need to keep them on a leash?

How about a cart, and how many people can I put on it?

Do they allow beer? Do you have the kungaloosh recipe?

Do I need A/C in December, a fan,,,, a heater? Can I put my motor home, a cabin tent, an awning, and my golf cart on the same site? Will "Mean Gene" still be there in 2012?? Can I get the Disney Dining Plan if I only have 2 people on my site? Are the restrooms clean? Will the pool refurbishing be done by then and will they provide towels?

Oh.... I have soooooo many questions!!:hyper: :dance3: :rolleyes1

did someone put something in your water supply this evening????:lmao:

Glad to hear everyone is doing better. Stacktester, the heat stroke can be scary, Peg had one about 2 years ago, and still takes precautions now.

Heat stroke is one of those things that once you get it, you are always prone to get it again.

Nicole.. sending lots of prayers for a speedy recovery for Jim.. after all of this I think you have earned a trip to the fort!!!
Donnie.. glad to hear your aunt is okay and is on the mend.

Will the pool refurbishing be done by then and will they provide towels?

Don't you mean will the pool refurbishing be started by then?:confused3 :rotfl:

Some say... according to the Mayan Calendar, the world should end on December 21, 2012.

Deb could you get them to change the date? It really doesn't work for me a couple weeks earlier or later would really be better, less busy at The Fort. :rotfl:

Wow....theirs like 40something pages of catchup here!!!! I cant do it...recap anyone????

I have to go get some sleep...cant wait to fill everyone in on my opinions of the people I met and the fun I had.....

YES THERE "IS" MUSIC SYNCED WITH THE FIREWORKS FROM BEHIND THE 300 LOOP!!!! and the wires arent underground, and the speakers AINT IN THE TREES!!!!!! I met Sonya's husband as they were searching for the source at the same time I was looking for them....of coarse, I got side tracked and stumbled on this...
100_4565.jpg

but quickly regained my self.......I also met the US3 krewe after Enchanted and they were there behind the 300 loop, on their Journalists Journey.......The music is indeed BLAIRING out of the little cabin across the canal from the rear of the 300 loop....and the quality was quite decent. Kudos to Sonya and family(and the headless horseman who just happens to have a good head on his shoulders)

Recap for Rog:

MDGG thoroughly discussed - the legends will go on forever.

Al & Ami were "making out" in a tree at the GG.

Gatordad took Al home with him.

We had several Dawg sightings & mysterious disappearances.

Nicole's husband is seriously ill & will be undergoing more surgery this week.

More legends from the MDGG - they're being quite embellished upon at this point.

Kungaloosh Jim fractured his left wrist (and he's left-handed) - but all is not lost because he is an ambidexterous Kungaloosh drinker.

We saw that Rog was featured in a movie at FtW...

BDRatthemovies.jpg

We took a poll on what caption to supply to above picture:

I think Rog either:

A) Is crying because he has to leave FtW tomorrow.

B) Cut a good one & even HE can't stand it.

C) Didn't buy a lotto ticket & his regular #'s were drawn!!

D) Just did a shot of rumplemintz.

Rog made it home safely & accomplished the main goal of the trip - he caught a righteous bass!

The Mayan's predict the world will cease to exist on 12/21/12, so we are planning the end of the world GG on that date. (A CM, bus driver, otter sages, peacock gurus, and the headless horseman confirmed this)

Otters do exist at FtW AND there is music piped in for Wishes behind the 300 loop.

Donnie's aunt suffered from heat stoke & is doing better.

Rhonda gave herself points for "mildly attacking" Jim.

We all missed Rog's presence on the board & are eversoglad he made it home safely & is back among us!

I think that's everything.

Wow....theirs like 40something pages of catchup here!!!! I cant do it...recap anyone????

I have to go get some sleep...cant wait to fill everyone in on my opinions of the people I met and the fun I had.....

YES THERE "IS" MUSIC SYNCED WITH THE FIREWORKS FROM BEHIND THE 300 LOOP!!!! and the wires arent underground, and the speakers AINT IN THE TREES!!!!!! I met Sonya's husband as they were searching for the source at the same time I was looking for them....of coarse, I got side tracked and stumbled on this...
100_4565.jpg

but quickly regained my self.......I also met the US3 krewe after Enchanted and they were there behind the 300 loop, on their Journalists Journey.......The music is indeed BLAIRING out of the little cabin across the canal from the rear of the 300 loop....and the quality was quite decent. Kudos to Sonya and family(and the headless horseman who just happens to have a good head on his shoulders)

lol, I told you guys there was music behind the 300 loop ;)

Man, 10 pages over the weeekend, I think I'll just jump in right here...lol

I wish it was Friday. :(

It's HOT today! We just had a rainstorm come through, and all it did was make things steamier!! It feels like a sauna!

Carol: I just checked out your blog from the Nashville In. trip. Those Teardrops are SOOO COOL. Are they factory made or hand built? The wood ones are beautiful. I do like the size of your Tab better tho.

>Denise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter