Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, cr*pola! I forgot to change the setting when I uploaded those pics. I'll have to retry, and post again. Sorry!! everyone. back in a while..:sad2:

Okay, I'll try again with a few...

Yurt-2.jpg

DSCN1690-1.jpg

buildingsideview-1.jpg

collectionbucketinmuck-1.jpg

DSCN1231-1.jpg

Liesa,

The pictures are great, at first I thought I was going to have to put on my super sonic ray glasses to see the pictures but you came thru.

They are very interesting, will you be posting whenever you go back ?

Are those camels wild or is that a zoo type thingy ? :eek:

Thanks for posting those for me ! :banana:

Auntie...theres just something about the way you tell a story that gets me a little bit everytime!!! You're one cool chick!!!

Crappy day 2... this is gonna suck too! Time to start drinking now.

Just why have your days been so crappy? It's Friday at least. Good day for me. I get to have Girl's Night Out this afternoon.:woohoo:

NOOO, those aren't in a zoo! Those are very real camels that roam around everywhere. People own them, but they are free to graze on the meager supply of food on the steppe. We see them all the time.

I'm sure I'll still hang around and listen to you all banter back and forth! Not sure I'll have time to post a lot, but it'll be fun to be along for the, even if it's just a lurk or two. I hope that I can answer questions if I can as well. I 'm certainly not an expert like most of you are, but every litle bit helps when you need an answer.

Good day ya'll,

Just why have your days been so crappy? It's Friday at least. Good day for me. I get to have Girl's Night Out this afternoon.:woohoo:

Friday means nothing to me! Just another day to be mad at the world! Every thing I touch lately turns to crap. Life sucks and then you die! I need a vacation, just me, 20 or 30 cases of beer and nothing else.

Auntie...theres just something about the way you tell a story that gets me a little bit everytime!!! You're one cool chick!!!

That's sweet Rog..thank you.:cutie: (although I don't think my kids would agree..I may have to print this out and tell them YOU said so!):laughing:

It's just a desperate plea for attention people, work with me!

Friday means nothing to me! Just another day to be mad at the world! Every thing I touch lately turns to crap. Life sucks and then you die! I need a vacation, just me, 20 or 30 cases of beer and nothing else.

Hope things get better. I'll drink a couple in your honor tonight.

Hey Poly, ready for that big sleepover tonight. I'll be in your area for Girl's Night Out tonight so if the sleepover is more than you can handle give me a call and i'll swing over with drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter