Using Disney Visa Rewards for Airfare

jessica52877

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done this before? I'm trying to figure out exactly how it works. Looks as if I call and then a credit will be on my statement for that amount?

We booked a package that included airfare and I'm wondering if I can use my points.

I'm sure you figured it out already but I read on apostles where someone siad that is much wiser financially to do this because you earn 2% on disney purchases with the card so it makes more sense to use it towards your airfare and ear more rewards buying disney stuff

I did it on the Disney Visa website. But our airfare was a separate purchase. Not sure if you can apply it towards your package. I would call and ask.

FWIW, I don't remember all the details, but the website walks you through how to do it. If I remember, I searched the dollar amount? It was pretty straightforward. The credit appears on the month after you've made the rewards transfer. So go ahead and pay the full amount for the current month or it'll show up as a balance due carryover. Then the next month, the credit will show up on your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter