VDH July 27th

Since Member Services doesn't open until 9am, maybe they are waiting until then? I mean, that's not how they typically handle but who know why they do what they do sometimes!
I would hope it’s not intentional if they have a launch time of 8 am. If that’s the plan, put a launch time of 9 am so people aren’t wasting their time, you know?

For my dates only preferred studios were available. Booked 2 but would really like the 2 bedroom but know going in that the current DVC inventory is almost non-existent on those so I guess better than nothing!

Pod Studios will be like tower studios at Riveria. They will be very difficult to book because, they take the least amount of points and there are not that many of them.

Well I booked but nothing showing up on my dashboard. Hope this isn't one of their glitches!

Well I booked but nothing showing up on my dashboard. Hope this isn't one of their glitches!
Mine showed up at first but now it isn't. Also hope everything is ok. I think it will be, but would like to see it back on dashboard sooner than later.

ETA: back on my dashboard

Mine showed up at first but now it isn't. Also hope everything is ok. I think it will be, but would like to see it back on dashboard sooner than later.
Agreed. I see the points still have been taken out. Surely hope it is not like that glitch with VGC a few years ago where they did not load inventory correctly! Looks like site is down again so time will tell. Always an adventure with DVC!

I'm trying to get race weekend. I wonder how much inventory is actually open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter