VDH July 27th

So, on the positive side, I got the two nights I wanted (allegedly). But I’d like to look around and see what my options are. The website is back down.

"All password protected areas of this website are temporarily unavailable.
Please check back later."

I was finally able to get in and make a reservation. I didn't print the confirmation because I figured it would show up on the dashboard (and I would get an email). When I looked at the dashboard, it was missing! But, I was able to look at the points activity and see the reservation number. (Whew!)

It took about and hour, but it finally appeared on my dashboard.

I need to make a reservation for another member of our party and I keep getting the 7-dwarfs.
I called member services and they said they were down, too and unable to help with making any reservations. (They didn't have any estimates on when it would be back up).

Well, at this point I'm glad I made off-site reservations a couple of months ago for our early December DL trip instead of waiting for this hot mess to happen and try to use our DVC points today.

I was able to get some dates for upcoming trips.

The last one was when it started to get blocked. Ughh the last one was for a family member too

I'm trying to get race weekend. I wonder how much inventory is actually open.
If you mean race weekend in Jan, member services just confirmed zero room availability of any room type for Fri/Sat or Sun nights, at VDH. (also still nothing at VGC or Disney Collection)

Checked again and they put a queue in.
"

"You are in line for DVC Online Booking."​

It only took a couple of minutes to go through the queue, but.....
when I selected the dates, etc, and hit enter I have the 7-dwarfs again.

Just got in and room booked! 3 nights in a preferred studio, October 9-11. Woo hoo! I'm a local, so we weren't picky on room type or dates.

I was able to get in but it's not picking up my available points and saying I don't have points to book...

Now my dashboard is not showing anything -- we should have 2 BWV Waitlists, a BWV stay, a BLT stay, and our VDH stay. How, how, how can the people they outsource IT too still have a job? This happens every single time they try to make a change.

I was able to get in but it's not picking up my available points and saying I don't have points to book...
I had a similar problem with not all contracts showing, but of the three that did, one had enough current UY points available so I just used them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter