Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

Can confirm the crust at the Muppets pizza place is still vegan; cheese is Daiya. Salad is pitiful, just lettuce and a few tomatoes served in a wasteful
non-recyclable plastic cup. This took about 10mn- they use a separate oven for allergy/vegan orders so ymmv depending on how many are waiting.

Had the salad at Regal Eagle- they made it with jackfruit instead of chicken. Wouldn’t switch the patty on a kids burger to the Beyond patty. What are kids supposed to do?

The rice at Sautli is rather greasy. The tofu is a wee bit spicy- had read reviews saying it wasn’t. I can’t stand spicy and could eat it, so it wasn’t bad but wasn’t 0 either. It was a nightmare waiting for my order though- too many people in that area. Took 15mn for it to be ready.

Took 20mn for my pineapple raspberry Dole whip to be ready at MK. Much worse than AK, they take too many orders at once. Bunch of people not distancing. They don’t make it til you actually walk up so it doesn’t melt. I know it’s got a lot of junk in it but it tasted really good! Rare treat for myself.

Can confirm the crust at the Muppets pizza place is still vegan; cheese is Daiya. Salad is pitiful, just lettuce and a few tomatoes served in a wasteful
non-recyclable plastic cup. This took about 10mn- they use a separate oven for allergy/vegan orders so ymmv depending on how many are waiting.

Had the salad at Regal Eagle- they made it with jackfruit instead of chicken. Wouldn’t switch the patty on a kids burger to the Beyond patty. What are kids supposed to do?

The rice at Sautli is rather greasy. The tofu is a wee bit spicy- had read reviews saying it wasn’t. I can’t stand spicy and could eat it, so it wasn’t bad but wasn’t 0 either. It was a nightmare waiting for my order though- too many people in that area. Took 15mn for it to be ready.

Took 20mn for my pineapple raspberry Dole whip to be ready at MK. Much worse than AK, they take too many orders at once. Bunch of people not distancing. They don’t make it til you actually walk up so it doesn’t melt. I know it’s got a lot of junk in it but it tasted really good! Rare treat for myself.

yes, the vegetarian dish at satuli was definitely spicy.
I wasn't expecting that at all.
i was able to eat it, though i don't normally like spicy, but my daughter couldn't take more than one bite of hers. It was way too spicy for her.

Thanks! I wasn't aware of that option. We have some milk allergies in our family so always on the lookout for safe options. How does this compare to the vegan pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus? I know they also offer Daiya cheese but I'm not sure if they have a separate allergy oven.

Thanks! I wasn't aware of that option. We have some milk allergies in our family so always on the lookout for safe options. How does this compare to the vegan pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus? I know they also offer Daiya cheese but I'm not sure if they have a separate allergy oven.

I dunno- only been vegan for a year and I never tried the pizza at Pinocchio. Pass is expired now. My guess would be if the have non-dairy cheese they probably have a separate oven too- no point in offering allergy-friendly cheese if there is cross-contamination in the ovens.

Im so used to visiting DL and having Starbucks in DTD and then Starbucks as soon as you enter DL. We are going to WDW and staying at POP and then AOA. Whats the closest place for a latte? I really dont like in room coffee.

I dunno- only been vegan for a year and I never tried the pizza at Pinocchio. Pass is expired now. My guess would be if the have non-dairy cheese they probably have a separate oven too- no point in offering allergy-friendly cheese if there is cross-contamination in the ovens.
I have an actual dairy allergy so I always ask about dangers of cross contamination. Haven't had anything at Pinocchio in forever but most places have an area for allergy prep

I haven't been to the parks in several years - since long before Satuli Canteen or impossible sliders. My family are all vegetarian rather than vegan, but would love some recommendations on current favorites (snacks and QS). Looking forward to trying some of the new options!

Can anyone confirm that Chef TJ is currently at Beaches and Cream? I cannot get a mid May reservation to save my life...crazy

I haven't been to the parks in several years - since long before Satuli Canteen or impossible sliders. My family are all vegetarian rather than vegan, but would love some recommendations on current favorites (snacks and QS). Looking forward to trying some of the new options!
Mentioning snack and AK reminds me of the seasoned fries at Mr. Kamal's between Asia and Africa. They are excellent. For QS, I don't recall any outstanding vegetarian options at AK. We enjoyed Yak and Yeti for a vegetarian dinner, though

Hey friends- family of vegetarians ( not vegan). Limited dining options have me considering Liberty Tree Tavern. We definitely would not eat the impossible loaf (we hate meat-like substitutes). My question is, could we just get a whole bunch of their sides instead? The potatoes, Seasonal vegi, Mac and cheese, salad and bread all sound like things we would eat. Would they be willing to just fill the plate with extra of that stuff instead of the fake meat thing?
thanks!

Hey friends- family of vegetarians ( not vegan). Limited dining options have me considering Liberty Tree Tavern. We definitely would not eat the impossible loaf (we hate meat-like substitutes). My question is, could we just get a whole bunch of their sides instead? The potatoes, Seasonal vegi, Mac and cheese, salad and bread all sound like things we would eat. Would they be willing to just fill the plate with extra of that stuff instead of the fake meat thing?
thanks!

That should be no problem. I loved the green beans when I was there in October and I think they made up 80% of everything I ate. :earboy2: Keep in mind that you're still paying full price (unfortunately).

That should be no problem. I loved the green beans when I was there in October and I think they made up 80% of everything I ate. :earboy2: Keep in mind that you're still paying full price (unfortunately).

Oh, yes - I definitely counted on still paying full price. :) Thanks for your input! I think I'll try it out! :D

two questions. where else do you all follow the latest information on parks vegetarian/vegan options besides this thread? And, can someone tell me the offerings and differences at sw area ronto vs. docking bay? are these two different areas to eat at different times of the day? Thanks!

two questions. where else do you all follow the latest information on parks vegetarian/vegan options besides this thread? And, can someone tell me the offerings and differences at sw area ronto vs. docking bay? are these two different areas to eat at different times of the day? Thanks!

https://vegandisneyworld.com/They also have a facebook page. Ronto Roasters is located at the end of the stalls, near Docking Bay 7. Ronto’s is pretty small, it’s a walk up counter. Both are open for breakfast and lunch, or at least were pre-covid; dunno if breakfast is being served with such a late park open. Menus are online.

thanks!

I'm vegetarian and am OK with dairy, eggs, honey, and such. I enjoy eating meat substitutes generally, so I'm OK with the Impossible "meat" loaf.

I'll be dining at LTT with my daughter, who is not vegetarian. Ideally, what I'd like to do is just get a different entree platter from her but share all the same sides so we're not wasteful. For example, we don't need a side of dairy mashed potatoes and a side of vegan mashed potatoes, if that makes sense. Does anyone know if the standard sides are all vegetarian, such as the mashed potatoes and such? That is to say, they don't make it with chicken broth, gravy, etc.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter