Vendor Recommendations for throwing a party in our villa

Rosepoint

Earning My Ears
Just joined this board...long time lurker. We are going to WDW in November and staying on property. Three of my family members have November birthdays so I would like to surprise them with a birthday celebration. Two of them are adults and one is a child. I have a cake baker in mind that delivers to resorts but I was looking for a service that might cater a meal and/or decorate our villa. I would even be willing to go pick up the food (not grocery store food platters) and bring everything back to our villa myself. Anyone know of a local business that will cater or decorate? (Hope this question is in the right place!).

Last edited:
There is a Facebook group which was started by castmembers who needed to make some money during the Pandemic. I believe it is called Ear for Each Other. You probably can find someone who can cater a meal. You probably can find someone who can decorate your villa, but they won't be able to let themselves into it. (I don't know if you want the decoration to be a surprise.)

Thank you so much for the tips! I joined the Facebook group and will look into that caterer. This is the first time my extended family has stayed on property and I want to make it magical for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter