VERO BEACH 2016 Information & Adoration Thread

Can anyone comment on the "cribs" available upon request? Are they the same as the green pack 'n plays available at the WDW resorts?

Does anyone have any suggestions about a local photographer at Vero? I would love to do family pictures on the beach while we are there. TIA!

We will be at Vero 3/29-4/3 :) It will be our 2nd stay! So excited:yay::yay::yay:

Anyone have recommendations on jet ski rental?

Does anyone have any suggestions about a local photographer at Vero? I would love to do family pictures on the beach while we are there. TIA!

We used Martina Tannery. Www.martinasphotography.com. She came to the resort and took pictures on the beach and around the grounds. We had 12 people, including 4 children. She was excellent to work with and we were very pleased with the pictures. Enjoy!

The article says that Building 12 will receive renovations. Just building 12?:confused3 THANKS for any information!:goodvibes:wave:
All buildings scheduled to receive renovations. Completion date for all is March 2017 per front desk CM. The rooms in the Inn building should be completed sometime in August 2016.

That is a loooong rehab......Any idea how much of the Inn will be out of inventory at any one time?? I am so anxious about maybe not being able to land in a direct ocean view room on the third or fourth floor in the beginning of April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter