Vero Beach in November?

dpware

Earning My Ears
Thinking about a post NYC Marathon recovery trip for my wife in early November. Will it be pool/beach weather? How busy is the resort that time of year? Don't want to be the only one's there, but not too crazy either.

Thanks.

We went once in Nov-it was too cold to swim in the ocean, just waded in. I don't remember the resort feeling overly busy, but there wasn't that great of weather for much going on.

We've also been in late Oct, and the weather was much warmer and were able to swim in the ocean every day (and I'm a baby about cold water).

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

I am interested in some weather info too ...considering Nov 8 weekend trip for DH 59th bday. We went to cocoa beach end of Oct a few years ago and swam in the ocean...it was beautiful weather. Would a couple weeks make that much of a difference?

We went in early November 2 years ago. It was sunny but the wind was cool. Walked on the beach but did not go in the ocean. Went to the pool once and had a quick dip in and back out. We are from Washington state and not sissy's when it comes to cool water but this was very chilly. The resort was not crowded at all and was a very relaxing three days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter