• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

so..just wondering whether this has been out there for a while and I just completely missed this. They are closing the beach from Feb 13-23? We are arriving on the 17th...never saw anything

Anyone coming this week with an electric or plug in hybrid vehicle, beware some jerk driving an acura suv has been blocking the chargepoint charger on property. Might want to hit up a supercharger or electrify america charger before arriving.

We are arriving Tuesday. What kind of coffee pot is there? I’m so looking forward to it. Resort stay at BLT for 3 nights and then 4 at Vero.

We are arriving Tuesday. What kind of coffee pot is there? I’m so looking forward to it. Resort stay at BLT for 3 nights and then 4 at Vero.
Hi, we're just back fro 5 nights in a 1 bedroom---the coffee pot was the normal drip coffee maker with the flat basket. We always bring our own coffee and reusable filters so I pay attention to coffee pot info lol

Does anyone know if Vero Beach 1 Bedroom suites face the ocean?
The 2 1br on each floor in the front of the building face the ocean (balcony + bedroom door and windows).

The 2 1br on each floor on the sides of the building can have views of the ocean from the balcony, depending on floor level, vegetation, and presence/absence of beach cottages blocking the view.

The 3 buildings are shaped like a flattened U, with the ocean side at the base of the U (what I called the front of the building lol) On each floor at the base of the U are 2 1 bedrooms and 2 studios, with each pair able to become a 2 bedroom. On each floor on each side leg of the U are 1 dedicated 2 bedroom (on the street end of the leg), then a 1 bedroom, then a studio. The 1 bedroom and the studio can be booked together as a 2 bedroom as well.

Ocean views are possible on the second and third floors, depending on room type. We've had great views from studios on the 3rd floor (both on the side leg of the building and at the base of the U) and a really nice view from a 1 bedroom on the second floor facing the ocean (most recent visit)

The 2 1br on each floor in the front of the building face the ocean (balcony + bedroom door and windows).

The 2 1br on each floor on the sides of the building can have views of the ocean from the balcony, depending on floor level, vegetation, and presence/absence of beach cottages blocking the view.

The 3 buildings are shaped like a flattened U, with the ocean side at the base of the U (what I called the front of the building lol) On each floor at the base of the U are 2 1 bedrooms and 2 studios, with each pair able to become a 2 bedroom. On each floor on each side leg of the U are 1 dedicated 2 bedroom (on the street end of the leg), then a 1 bedroom, then a studio. The 1 bedroom and the studio can be booked together as a 2 bedroom as well.

Ocean views are possible on the second and third floors, depending on room type. We've had great views from studios on the 3rd floor (both on the side leg of the building and at the base of the U) and a really nice view from a 1 bedroom on the second floor facing the ocean (most recent visit)
Thanks, that's helpful....trying to decide if Studio with Ocean view will work better than rolling the dice on a 1BR hoping for ocean view

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter