Vero Beach - Magic Bands?

JCMHutch

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been answered before in another thread. Does Vero Beach use Magic Bands or room keys? I am in the planning/research phase for an October trip :cool1: and we have Magic Bands from our last WDW trip. I am not sure if we should bring them or not.

Thanks!

Hi..I believe they do not.

My family is staying at OKW and then VB this August. I received the email to order MB for OKW, but not for VB.

We are also staying at OKW one night after our cruise and we had to order another set of MB for 1 night, which I thought was a little weird.

:)

Thanks!

Hi..I believe they do not.

We are also staying at OKW one night after our cruise and we had to order another set of MB for 1 night, which I thought was a little weird.

:)

That is weird. Our bands from October 2013 worked everywhere when we went back this past April.

Thanks!

That is weird. Our bands from October 2013 worked everywhere when we went back this past April.

They may....we have never used them. But for our upcoming trip we were not offered MB for VB. OKW bands totally separate. We have 3 separate reservations. OKW, VB ...our cruise....then back to OKW.:)

I apologize if this has been answered before in another thread. Does Vero Beach use Magic Bands or room keys? I am in the planning/research phase for an October trip :cool1: and we have Magic Bands from our last WDW trip. I am not sure if we should bring them or not.

Thanks!

I doubt that the off-site resorts (VB, HHI & Aulani) will never get MagicBands. Since those resorts are not located with a Theme Park, they would have very limited uses (door & charging).

Tom Staggs has said that MagicBands will eventually be used at all Disney Parks worldwide. The implementation will vary based on location.

When we checked in (last week in May) we were still wearing our bands from week at the park. We were asked not to try our bands because they were NOT set up for them and could possibly cause problems with the door locks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter