Via Napoli vs St Angel Inn

Via Napoli, hands down. The ambiance at San Angel isn't worth the cost of the marginal food. Table sat San Angel are close together.

Another vote fir Via Napoli, one of our favorite places to eat in Epcot.

My friend ate at San Angel Inn and was very underwhelmed.

I like San Angel. But we only dine there right at lunch opening when we can easily get a table by the water and it’s quiet and mostly empty. Love the atmosphere and feel very relaxed. It’s usually just filling up as we leave.

Otherwise, we love Via Napoli. :)

I like San Angel Inn for the ambiance....and think the food is good as well. The tables are close but I never really focus on the table next to me so not an issue. Everyone seems to love Biergarden and the table next to you there is actually at your table.

I can get better Mexican food for half the price at like 10 places within 8 blocks from where I live. But none have a pyramid or boat ride. Sometimes you have to overpay for an experience.

As far as Via Napoli we've never tried it. But everyone seems to like it so I'm sure if pizza is more someone's speed it will be a hit. Either way I think this is a win win situation whichever way you go.

I’ve never dined at either, but for our next trip I’m going to make reservations at San Angel.
Hopefully we can time dinner with afternoon rains and we’ll take a break there for a ride, a meal and some margaritas.

Seems like reviews for the food have been better than in the past, but mostly I want to go for the ambience.

My vote for you is for San Angel.

Via Napoli is a must stop for us every trip. We've had mixed experiences at San Angel Inn. Our last experience there was enough that we haven't been back in about 8 years.

Via Napoli all the way.

We did SAI last trip at DDs request. I think she watched too many videos on Tik Tok about the ambience and wanted to try it. It was blah for me. My chicken enchiladas had the weirdest flavor to them. Never again. Especially at that price.

We get excellent Mexican at home so it was a huge let down.

Via Napoli. I ate at San Angel for the first time last month. It took 30 minutes after arriving to get my table. Guacamole was pretty good. I could not bite through the tostada, nor cut through it. I ended up using the chips to scoop the toppings off the tostada. I don't think I will be back.

Fun fact-I was there the night the lady climbed out of the boat on 3 Caballeros. There were (I assume security) people on top of the buildings inside the pyramid and lots of ruckus. Kinda wild!

Another vote for Via Napoli - we've had good food and good experiences there over the years. However, I don't think I would avoid San Angel either - we'd just will head to VN every time, given the 2 choices.....

Food at Via Napoli is great. Crust will be vegan--get a veggie pizza without cheese for the vegan.

San Angel Inn food is gross. Pyramid is fun, but truly, the food is terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter