Victoria & Albert's

What is your opinion of STK as an alternative?

I've been to STK once, and it felt more like a night club than a high end restaurant. Very loud music, it was super dark, definitely not an alternative to Victoria and Alberts.

I've been there twice in Orlando and once in Vegas, and I concur. Definitely not an intimate, upscale atmosphere. But the service and food are great!

Interesting: my wife and I are also going in September also for our 25th anniversary (and my 50th birthday) ... and planning an anniversary dinner at V&A if it is open. (Otherwise, probably Narcoossee's.)

If your anniversary happens to be on the 28th then we will hopefully see you at V&A. ;) Fingers crossed.
Wow we will be there in September for mine and my wife’s birthday and wedding anniversary! Am hoping V&A is open Too! “It’s a small world “ sorry couldn’t resist!

Adding my two cents: Bull & Bear is a worthy substitute for V&A (while it’s not operating). One of our servers at B&B last week used to be at Victoria & Alberts before closure—they indicated that two secretaries for V&A may have just been called back. So I’d guess we’re looking at several months at least before reopening.

any update on when it may reopen?

I can tell you this...we went to dinner at Citrico's in October. The head chef of V&A is now the head chef at Citricos. In fact, our server, along with several of the wait staff, including the Maitre D' Mr. Perez, are working at Citricos. Our server hadn't heard a word about when the restaurant may reopen. BTW, our dinner and service was FANTASTIC and I am loving the new Mary Poppins Return motif!

I can tell you this...we went to dinner at Citrico's in October. The head chef of V&A is now the head chef at Citricos. In fact, our server, along with several of the wait staff, including the Maitre D' Mr. Perez, are working at Citricos. Our server hadn't heard a word about when the restaurant may reopen. BTW, our dinner and service was FANTASTIC and I am loving the new Mary Poppins Return motif!
We were going to do Citricos for our 20th anniversary in March. But it’s on a Tuesday :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter