• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Video Tour of 3 Bedroom Grand Villa (Villas at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa)

Bdchili

Earning My Ears
Video Tour of a 3 Bedroom Grand Villa (Suite 1201)

On a very recent business trip to central Florida, I decided to book a quick two night stay at a DVC resort instead of staying at a traditional business hotel. I used points to book a 1 Bedroom Suite at GF because that's all that was available for DVC during my stay. When I say all that was avaliable I mean ALL THAT WAS AVAILABLE with such short notice. Yes I realize it it probably not the best use or value for the points but I really wanted a fun place to chill while not in meetings..so I booked it.

I checked in before hand and when it sent me the text that my room was ready and I could unlock the door with my phone I proceeded down the hall to my room.

Keep in mind I am staying by myself. Lets just say when I opened the door I immediately reverted back to a 12 year old boy and had no idea what to do. I got hit with a bit of Disney Magic and they upgraded me to a Grand Villa!

Since I was by myself I though it may be the only chance to video this suite without clutter everywhere...like when I am with the family and friends. Hope y'all enjoy the video

3 Bedroom Grand Villa (Villas at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter