Virgin and Nintendo Games

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have flown to Florida with virgin four times over the last few years and we have never had the promised nintendo games, on both the flight out and the flight home, do these mysterious games actually exist or is it just an advertising ploy to get us to book with them.

A friend of mine flew out 2 weeks ago and asked on the the flight out to Orlando why they had no games and the stewardess told her they were mostly on flights to & from Miami - why as surely more kids fly to Orlando than to Miami - oh by the way she flew home from Miami and guess what no games - oh and she was told in flight that they are mostly on the Orlando flights!!!!!

I think they are now pretty rare to be found,Virgin took on a load of newish 747-400's and I dont think they had Nintendo fitted just TV's, we flew into Miami at Christmas and home from Orlando, late Jan .....on the same plane :)

I have flown with Virgin on 6 return journeys,and on one leg of one journey did we have the Nintendo games,it was outbound to Orlando.The kids (much younger then) were really looking forward to it on the way back.....and they didn't have them!

I asked as well what routes they were on and was told the New York routes:( I also said the Orlando route has the highest numbers of children you'd think they'd be on that route and she agreed!

The Virgin brochure mentions Nintendo games and only very recently added 'only on certain flights'.

Karen - you are right with the route. My brother flew Virgin a couple of years ago and was delighted to find the Nintendo games - unfortunately he was flying to New York!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter