virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

Wow, how exciting!! I'm glad you're back...I was wondering how you were doing. I think the changes are all great and you'll get so much "wow factor" just from the setting. Can't wait to hear more...

Awww, thanks 4 thinking about me :flower3:

I did start one, but I haven't kept up with it. Our VR is 5/29, and we just upgraded to a Wishes event. We are signing the contract and sending it back this week. I will probably update it when I have more to say ;) Thanks for asking!

oh thats great! Congrats on ur VR :cutie:

That is such an exciting change! :goodvibes Congrats, I know everything will turn out amazing!

Thank u sweetie :hug:

OMG!! I am SO SO SO happy for you!!!! I think downgrading to have the Castle is well worth it!

Holy cow, I love that Haunted Mansion picture!!

Everything will be wonderful! Can't wait to read more!

OMG!! I am SO SO SO happy for you!!!! I think downgrading to have the Castle is well worth it!

Holy cow, I love that Haunted Mansion picture!!

Everything will be wonderful! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks 4 following along! I'm waiting 4 ur trip report :goodvibes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:banana::banana::banana::banana:party: 3 MONTHS!!! party::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ok, now that is out my system i need ur HELP!! :worship: i am working on my invites & trying 2 figure out how 2 invite my guests 2 the ceremony without giving up the location.. i was thinking about writing that they r invited to our vow renewal at walt disney world & some where at the end telling them more info 2 follow at a later date.. I am sending out the invites feb 1st & giving them a deadline of march 2nd for the RSVP's.. after i get the RSVP's then letting the word out.. My question 2 yall is what wording would u use 4 this type of situation?? i also didnt want 2 give out the timeline just yet bcuz then they will figure things out..

2day i was working on my income taxes & getting over $6,000 BACK!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

After i get the updated BEO & pay 4 what i have i might add somethings.. i really want video 4 the ceremony bcuz i only have photography.. i dont want 2 get ahead of myself..

i really enjoy reading other peoples PJ's! :surfweb: so much great inspirations & ideas.. i did try 2 post on yall PJ's this wkend but have more 2 comment on..

Peace out :cloud9:

I was reading about this on my phone the other night at work... HOW EXCITING!! I'm so excited to read more! I didn't have videography, nor did I want it... but if I was in the MK... I would get it for sure! I would just send RSVPs that say "The Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista Florida" Once you get your "for sures" you can decide how to go about it!!

I haven't even looked at my taxes yet :sad2: I'm still paying for last year :rolleyes1

I'd probably write on the invites: "Please join us as we renew our vows at Walt Disney World on _____________! More information to follow" and leave it at that. Simple but gets the point across. They know where they need to be (more or less) and the date.

It's so awesome you're getting $6k back! :dancer:

Can't wait to hear more of your plans!!

Howdy! Following along here =)

I agree with Faith, letting guests know it is at Disney World and the date is enough info for them to decide whether or not they can attend. We didn't put our location out until our final round of invites after so many location back and forth changes.

And I cracked UP at that haunted mansion picture! You absolutely have to do it now!

WOW!!! You are having your ceremony in the most magical place ever!!!! Itis going to be amazing and worth downgrading everythign I agree, how exciting!!!! :banana: xxx

I think Faith's suggestion is good. That give them enough info to know where they need to buy plane tickets to, book hotels, etc. You can let the cat out of the bag in a future newsletter. I think it is a great idea to not tell until you have all of the RSVPs back, then you know that the people who are coming are actually there because they love and care about you & your H and aren't just there for the novelty of a castle wedding.

I agree with Faith, I think just leaving it simple will be good for now! We are getting married on the beach as you know but we're just writing the "BC" on our invites so we can attempt to surprise people with the beach (some of our guests already know but) I'm sure theyll appreciate the surprise later!!

Do you know yet how they will get to the MK etc? Did they all think/know it was at the GF before? Can you still tell them a bus will pick them up at their hotels to bring them to the GF, then they will actually be surprised when they pull up to the MK instead?? I love surprising people! :goodvibes Hmm or where will people not staying on property go to? We need more details on this! ;)

Gah! I am so excited for your castle wedding. It is going to be AMAZING!!!!! This is the greatest change ever. :)

Michelle,

Wow!!! What a change! That is unbelievably awesome!

It was funny, the day you first posted the change I was thinking you hadn't posted in a while.

Love the HM pic! That is a lot of fun.

We are in WDW late on April 25th, too bad, would have loved to have looked at your DP at least.

Can't wait to read more.

I was reading about this on my phone the other night at work... HOW EXCITING!! I'm so excited to read more! I didn't have videography, nor did I want it... but if I was in the MK... I would get it for sure! I would just send RSVPs that say "The Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista Florida" Once you get your "for sures" you can decide how to go about it!!

I haven't even looked at my taxes yet :sad2: I'm still paying for last year :rolleyes1

Thanks 4 the tip! :thumbsup2 i havent even told manny yet how much we get back yet :rolleyes1

I'd probably write on the invites: "Please join us as we renew our vows at Walt Disney World on _____________! More information to follow" and leave it at that. Simple but gets the point across. They know where they need to be (more or less) and the date.

It's so awesome you're getting $6k back!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans!!

I LOVE UR IDEA! :lovestruc i think i will do this, thanks :flower3:

Howdy! Following along here =)

I agree with Faith, letting guests know it is at Disney World and the date is enough info for them to decide whether or not they can attend. We didn't put our location out until our final round of invites after so many location back and forth changes.

And I cracked UP at that haunted mansion picture! You absolutely have to do it now!

I think i might use what she said... CONGRATS on ur BIG DAY!! :cheer2: ur so close :scared1:

WOW!!! You are having your ceremony in the most magical place ever!!!! Itis going to be amazing and worth downgrading everythign I agree, how exciting!!!! xxx

I get the shakes when i think about it! :goodvibes

I think Faith's suggestion is good. That give them enough info to know where they need to buy plane tickets to, book hotels, etc. You can let the cat out of the bag in a future newsletter. I think it is a great idea to not tell until you have all of the RSVPs back, then you know that the people who are coming are actually there because they love and care about you & your H and aren't just there for the novelty of a castle wedding.

I believe the people who do come will come 4 me now since the day is so close & they have no idea about the castle.. U R SO CLOSE 2 UR BIG DAY ALSO!! :banana: i would b dancing with joy if i were u :dance3:

I agree with Faith, I think just leaving it simple will be good for now! We are getting married on the beach as you know but we're just writing the "BC" on our invites so we can attempt to surprise people with the beach (some of our guests already know but) I'm sure theyll appreciate the surprise later!!

Do you know yet how they will get to the MK etc? Did they all think/know it was at the GF before? Can you still tell them a bus will pick them up at their hotels to bring them to the GF, then they will actually be surprised when they pull up to the MK instead?? I love surprising people! :goodvibes Hmm or where will people not staying on property go to? We need more details on this!

I have to purchase a charter bus for everyone. They think that it will b at the GF. I am 2 EXCITED :yay: 2 hold on 2 great news like this, i can only hold out but 4 so long! I thought about surprising them but it is a big process the morning of so i decided not 2. I love surprises 2! :love: so i have a few tricks up my sleeve 4 them for that day :rolleyes1 For the guest not staying on property i have the choice of picking them up at their hotel or telling them to meet up at a disney resort were other guests r staying so they can b picked up there. I wont know 4 sure what i am going 2 do until the day gets a little closer 2 c where people r staying. I am having another planning session with Amy so i will update more on this :goodvibes

Gah! I am so excited for your castle wedding. It is going to be AMAZING!!!!! This is the greatest change ever. :)

Thanks hun :cutie: Congrats on ur day! u looked so pretty in ur photos :lovestruc

Michelle,

Wow!!! What a change! That is unbelievably awesome!

It was funny, the day you first posted the change I was thinking you hadn't posted in a while.

Love the HM pic! That is a lot of fun.

We are in WDW late on April 25th, too bad, would have loved to have looked at your DP at least.

Can't wait to read more.

AWww, that would have been so AWESOME 2 meet a fellow disbride :sad2: There is always a next trip!

---------------------------------------------------------

2day i got the contract in my email! :woohoo: Now i have 2 go home & get manny to sign the contract as well then fedex it. They dont allow this type of contract to b faxed in :confused3 i was reading over it & the back up location is the wedding pavilion which i would b ok with bcuz that place is beautiful, but praying it DONT RAIN :rotfl: there is a non-refundable deposit of $10,000! :scared1: but since my minimum expenditure is 10k NO WORRIES :laughing:

Peace out

Yay for the updated contract!! We'll all cross our fingers it doesnt rain, but I don't think it's "rainy season" in April, hopefully!! What time does the ceremony have to be, 6? It will be so worth it! :goodvibes

Yay for the updated contract!! We'll all cross our fingers it doesnt rain, but I don't think it's "rainy season" in April, hopefully!! What time does the ceremony have to be, 6? It will be so worth it! :goodvibes

Yay 4 ur 99 days left! :yay:

The ceremony starts at 8am! :eek: but ur right it will b worth it :lovestruc

2day i got the contract in my email! :woohoo: Now i have 2 go home & get manny to sign the contract as well then fedex it. They dont allow this type of contract to b faxed in :confused3 i was reading over it & the back up location is the wedding pavilion which i would b ok with bcuz that place is beautiful, but praying it DONT RAIN :rotfl: there is a non-refundable deposit of $10,000! :scared1: but since my minimum expenditure is 10k NO WORRIES :laughing:

Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain. I'm so excited for your wedding day, it's going to be absoultely awesome. xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter