Viva Italia and the Rest Trip Report - Almost Live!

Welcome Home William! Did you have any problems with the flights back? Steve is sure jealous about your trip to Scotland. We really wish that ABD would have a trip of England and Scotland. Where did you go while there?

William, I *loved* your mask! It put all of ours to shame!

I had lunch with Gail on Saturday and she couldn't say enough about you and your mom and what great traveling companions you were!

I got a postcard today from another friend on the China tour -- even in her postcard, she mentioned Allen (dingoballs) and how great he is to travel with. DIS people rock. :) I think they returned home yesterday and I can't wait to hear about this trip! (Allen, can you hear me?) ;)

I also got a call today from the sister of a woman who is currently on Southwest Splendors. She's called her three times already just to tell her that she's having the best trip of her life.

And lastly, an email I got last week from a friend who was on Viva:

"The trip has truly been amazing. It's everything you said it would be and so much more. I loved Rome and hated to leave it. When we got to Orvieto, I was thrilled - I've never seen anything like it! Then we got to Tuscany and sat on the terrace drinking wine, watching the sun set, and listening to Josh Groban. It actually brought tears to my eyes - it was such a perfect moment. Now we're off to Venice - what I'm looking forward to most. I cannot believe it can get any better.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for telling me about this tour. You were right - Tina and Cinzia are fabulous!!!"

Makes it pretty easy to recommend AbD to anyone who asks. :)

Dotti

Welcome Home William! Did you have any problems with the flights back? Steve is sure jealous about your trip to Scotland. We really wish that ABD would have a trip of England and Scotland. Where did you go while there?

Thanks! Our flights went so smoothly. I am so happy that our trip ended so well. An ABD of just the UK would be great. Hopefully the ABD personnel that read the DISboards will notice this! :)

We spent a day in Edinburgh and saw Edinburgh Castle and Holyroodhouse Palace. We then spent a day in the Highlands. It is so beautiful there. We then flew to London. We rode the London Eye and visited the British Museum. We then spent a day in Windsor and visited Windsor Castle (my favorite). Finally, we spent a day at Hampton Court Palace. I have been watching "The Tudors" on Showtime and have been fascinated with Henry VIII. Hampton Court was one of his palaces.

Take care and I am sure we will keep in touch! By the way, have you seen the stuff about Bay Lake Towers and the new stuff at Saratoga Springs? I am checking it out right now!!! I wish I was rich!!!

William, I *loved* your mask! It put all of ours to shame!

I had lunch with Gail on Saturday and she couldn't say enough about you and your mom and what great traveling companions you were!

I got a postcard today from another friend on the China tour -- even in her postcard, she mentioned Allen (dingoballs) and how great he is to travel with. DIS people rock. :) I think they returned home yesterday and I can't wait to hear about this trip! (Allen, can you hear me?) ;)

I also got a call today from the sister of a woman who is currently on Southwest Splendors. She's called her three times already just to tell her that she's having the best trip of her life.

And lastly, an email I got last week from a friend who was on Viva:

"The trip has truly been amazing. It's everything you said it would be and so much more. I loved Rome and hated to leave it. When we got to Orvieto, I was thrilled - I've never seen anything like it! Then we got to Tuscany and sat on the terrace drinking wine, watching the sun set, and listening to Josh Groban. It actually brought tears to my eyes - it was such a perfect moment. Now we're off to Venice - what I'm looking forward to most. I cannot believe it can get any better.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for telling me about this tour. You were right - Tina and Cinzia are fabulous!!!"

Makes it pretty easy to recommend AbD to anyone who asks. :)

Dotti

Thanks Dotti! Please Bill and Gail know that we made it home safely. And, yes, it is easy to recommend ABD to anyone!!!

Thanks! Our flights went so smoothly. I am so happy that our trip ended so well. An ABD of just the UK would be great. Hopefully the ABD personnel that read the DISboards will notice this! :)

We spent a day in Edinburgh and saw Edinburgh Castle and Holyroodhouse Palace. We then spent a day in the Highlands. It is so beautiful there. We then flew to London. We rode the London Eye and visited the British Museum. We then spent a day in Windsor and visited Windsor Castle (my favorite). Finally, we spent a day at Hampton Court Palace. I have been watching "The Tudors" on Showtime and have been fascinated with Henry VIII. Hampton Court was one of his palaces.

Take care and I am sure we will keep in touch! By the way, have you seen the stuff about Bay Lake Towers and the new stuff at Saratoga Springs? I am checking it out right now!!! I wish I was rich!!!

Sounds like a fabulous trip! Have you seen the website for the Bay Lake Towers? The views are going to be fantastic. But the price and points are a bit too rich for my blood. I'm not sure the decor is my taste. But I said that about AKV before I saw them in person. I wouldn't mind a couple nights with a MK view on an occasional trip. Here's to winning the lottery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter