vmk quest help- come to add or use help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby nc said:
hi me again so what up? i really need someone to tell me how to get to the other side of the tom sawyer to get the mickey!!! please help me!
-gabby
On the monorail to fronteirland when you get off the monorail you will be on that side of the island

kenziesmom said:
HELP!! I am at the end of the first quest, but am unable to find treasure in the Grotto. It keeps kicking me back and I am tired of fighting the Pirates

i know what u mean

mr.techno said:
i actully found the jem on my own amazing huh? :thumbsup2 but now im stuck on the 30,000 points u need at the jungle cruise game. so hard! :sad2: anyway i feel like i am going to talk to myself for a while so someone for the sake of me post a reply and tell some friends to come to this thread :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

peanut butter jelly time! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Don't feel bad, I am stuck at the "Score 30,000 on Jungle Cruise" also! Last night, I scored 28,962, and I was so mad because I was inches away from that red backpack-looking thing that gives you more time when my time ran out. It was so frustrating! I have heard that on the first round, if you take the picture as soon as the animal appears, and get a Perfect or Flawless, you get double points. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds convincing!

~LuLu :banana:

kenziesmom said:
HELP!! I am at the end of the first quest, but am unable to find treasure in the Grotto. It keeps kicking me back and I am tired of fighting the Pirates

omg. i will help you on that that is so so easy.
all you have to do is buy a stinkin lumeire!!!!!!

I'm doing the quest for the dive suit. On the fourteenth (I believe) quest it says "To fight pirates you need a boat, but first you need to keep afloat" or something like that. Help???

i can't even get the first task right! can you plz tell me where to go to get the diving pin?

Unapproved name said:
I'm doing the quest for the dive suit. On the fourteenth (I believe) quest it says "To fight pirates you need a boat, but first you need to keep afloat" or something like that. Help???
i have the same problem

hey i am a vmk member to so plz tell me the answers to the space mountain quest thingy

If you have VMK questions please go to the Correct discussion board - this is TRIP PLANNING!!

You need to go to the top of the screen, go to the main page, Choose the just for fun category and then go to the VMK discussion forums - all the answers you folks want are there!!

mr.techno said:
i actully found the jem on my own amazing huh? :thumbsup2 but now im stuck on the 30,000 points u need at the jungle cruise game. so hard! :sad2: anyway i feel like i am going to talk to myself for a while so someone for the sake of me post a reply and tell some friends to come to this thread :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

peanut butter jelly time! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Im stuck on the 14th question on the ship and shipwrecks quest it says find the treasure in the nautilus grotto in tomorrowland at my leisure whats the answer

Unapproved name said:
I'm doing the quest for the dive suit. On the fourteenth (I believe) quest it says "To fight pirates you need a boat, but

first you need to keep afloat" or something like that. Help???

GO to the pirates of carribean game and win a game in ten minutes

how on earth is it possible to complete the space quest? i can't find the place where there are two ships in one room in a tranquil area... if u no plz tell me!

Abou getting pearls! You get clam shells and when you come out of water a message will appear.It will tell if there were pearls in the clam shells you found! -_- -_- -_-

i cant find the jolly roger! ive looked everywhere! please help! i looked on both sides of the whale too!

Unregistered said:
i cant find the jolly roger! ive looked everywhere! please help! i looked on both sides of the whale too!
please help me! im desprate!

I know how all you gamers are trying to just get clues for how to play, but the Welcome Board is meant mainly just to say hello and talk about trip planning. There is a board especially for VMK players. Would you please continue your discussions there? The VMK Board is found at http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95

You can find it by going back to the main Dis Boards site, then going down to "Just for Fun" and you will find the VMK Board. You can even bookmark it to get to it quicker.

If you go there you will find A LOT of info about clues to the game.

Unregistered said:
i can find the gem in the grotto my time is over 180 minutes bottom line:SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FINDING THE GEM IN THE GROTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its in the back ofthe grooto

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter