vmk quest help- come to add or use help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the diver pin, but I was trying to do the autopia quest. I don't know how to dive to get the gem. Not sure if I need something else, but I need help diving! Thanks.

kenziesmom said:
HELP!! I am at the end of the first quest, but am unable to find treasure in the Grotto. It keeps kicking me back and I am tired of fighting the Pirates

you lok in buying this and you have to buy the candle like it says it 150 credits

:banana: In the Hidden Mickey Quest, one of the tasks says that there is another mouse. Where is it?

Unregistered said:
im stuck looking for a galleon
the galleon is in Discovery Island, to get to the other side of Tom Sawyer Island you have to ride the monorail you can catch it at the esplanade right hand exit

hihi said:
:banana: In the Hidden Mickey Quest, one of the tasks says that there is another mouse. Where is it?
the other mouse can be found in the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile by the train teleporter

Can someone please help me with the dive suit quest. I have somehow managed to get to question 14/16 okay. Question 14 says something about playing a boat game and keep your boat afloat. I gather that I am supposed to play the pirates game. So I did. I have played and won by the other team cancelling, won by beating the other team, and lost. Everytime I still fail this part of the quest, what am I not doing?? Any help would be much appreciated!!!! pirate:

boltinghouse said:
Can someone please help me with the dive suit quest. I have somehow managed to get to question 14/16 okay. Question 14 says something about playing a boat game and keep your boat afloat. I gather that I am supposed to play the pirates game. So I did. I have played and won by the other team cancelling, won by beating the other team, and lost. Everytime I still fail this part of the quest, what am I not doing?? Any help would be much appreciated!!!! pirate:

I think you have to play the ship battle version of the game rather than the capture the flag version. It also seems that the wins don't count if the other team is all computer players.

I can't find the horseshoe in the water suit quest.
Finding the horseshoe is the next part of your quest
something about an island where you can rest.
:confused3

Kloude said:
I can't find the horseshoe in the water suit quest.
Finding the horseshoe is the next part of your quest
something about an island where you can rest.
:confused3
the horseshoe is in tom sawyer you have to go through injun joe's cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter