Volcano bay from Valet parking?

robl45

DIS Veteran
Can I get to Volcano bay from the Valet parking at Citywalk and if so how? I think I read that its better now to Valet, but with an electric car, I prefer to get some charge if possible so I'm making one stop on the way home and not two.

You go up the stairs and then left instead of right to the parks? Is that how I would get there, is it a long walk ?

You go up the stairs and then left instead of right to the parks? Is that how I would get there, is it a long walk ?
The VB buses are on the ground floor at the far end of garage, so yes, back through the central hub and veer to the right and keep going. Yes, it is a bit of a walk. There are signs up to direct you.

The VB buses are on the ground floor at the far end of garage, so yes, back through the central hub and veer to the right and keep going. Yes, it is a bit of a walk. There are signs up to direct you.
Not to be a pain, but any idea of how long, 5 minute walk, 10 minutes? Not a problem for me, but kids these days don't like to walk :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter