Volunteer John and the Contemporary Journey! Chapter 13 1/13 - FINAL THOUGHTS / COMPLETE

Enjoyed reading the report, John.

Remember when I had that job interview which made me shuffle around my trip? It didn't work out, but that's life. :)

Sorry about that but I like your attitude. I know it sounds trite but I've found that "everything happens for a reason." :wave2:

Enjoyed reading the report, John.

Thank you for reading and I'm so glad you enjoyed! :goodvibes

Sorry about that but I like your attitude. I know it sounds trite but I've found that "everything happens for a reason." :wave2:

Yeah, as much as I would have liked to have received an offer, it just wasn't where I was meant to be. Time has a good way of showing perspective in decisions you make!

:drinking1 :drinking1 LAPU LAPU!

So not to sound like a lush (But after all... it's vacation), but do they sell these during breakfast? I'm dying to try one, but I have O'hana reservations for breakfast :scratchin

We settled in to a spot, I looked back and saw a shorter lady behind me (I am 6'0 so above average height). I moved to the side, where I could still see fine, and she was so grateful. "I wish more people were as considerate as you." I told her it was my pleasure and we chatted a bit more. It was a nice moment.

That is really nice of you. I tend to be shorter in stature as well, so I'm sure she was so grateful.

Apparently filming for the Christmas parade started today. There was some group there named the Descendants? Kids of the bad guys? Clearly not my generation!

bc53f192d0f9fe59296785611a23305915c79d540808916e10dad16405ecbe4e.jpg

:rotfl2:

I smelted the buttered popcorn (piped in or real)

I wish they made a candle that smelled like Disney popcorn. It's my favorite popcorn::

I love kids. They are wonderful. However, I do not love it when kids are loud and parents are ignoring them. I certainly didn't know the situation, but this little boy was very loud the whole flight asking his dad the same two questions: every 15 seconds for the whole two hour flight. :confused3 A lot of people on the flight were groaning very loud, whispering nasty things, but I just did my best to tune it out. Again, I didn't know the situation and I know sometimes parents can't do anything when little ones are being disruptive.

That being said, once I got settled at my CLT gate I made a purchase on Amazon that was long overdue - I bought some noise canceling headphones! Too bad they were cheap and horrible and broke on me in Peru, but Amazon took them back for a full refund. I then splurged over Christmas and bought some Bose headphones and they have been fantastic. Me in flights now :music:

A huge pet peeve of mine! I got a Bose pair over the holidays from my secret santa at work! They're life changing!

I honestly do not think there is a "slow" season anymore.

I've been hearing this more and more. That makes me sad. I honestly don't remember a time here at my beloved Disneyland that there was a "Slow" time, and I actually love my WDW trips for this reason. It gives me time to do things at a slower pace and appreciate the magic more. I'm sure they're still not as crowded as out here... but it makes me sad just the same.

Remember when I had that job interview which made me shuffle around my trip? It didn't work out, but that's life. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise! I hear Disney World is always hiring! Maybe it's your calling to finally fulfill that dream!

Great trip report! It sounds like you had an amazing time, and I enjoyed reading along. Thanks for sharing it with us. Can't wait to hear what you have planned next!

So not to sound like a lush (But after all... it's vacation), but do they sell these during breakfast? I'm dying to try one, but I have O'hana reservations for breakfast :scratchin

Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere! You could always ask, or just swing by the Poly bar one afternoon if you're in the mood for a break from MK.

A huge pet peeve of mine! I got a Bose pair over the holidays from my secret santa at work! They're life changing!

Your secret santa gave you Bose headphones? I want your secret santa!

When-Youre-Explaining-Gifts-Small-Children.gif

I've been hearing this more and more. That makes me sad. I honestly don't remember a time here at my beloved Disneyland that there was a "Slow" time, and I actually love my WDW trips for this reason. It gives me time to do things at a slower pace and appreciate the magic more. I'm sure they're still not as crowded as out here... but it makes me sad just the same.

Hopefully you'll have low crowds for your coming up trip. BTW, have a great trip and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise!

Pretty sure it was :)

I hear Disney World is always hiring! Maybe it's your calling to finally fulfill that dream!

Oh man, if they made me an offer in my field I would take it in a second. I have kept an eye on their job listings with no luck!

Great trip report! It sounds like you had an amazing time, and I enjoyed reading along

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed reading. :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing it with us.

You're welcome.

Can't wait to hear what you have planned next!

Stay tuned. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter