V's WISH'ing her way to a HOT BOD!! (Please help!!)

How scary about your walk - but you are probably right. They are probably frightened themselves with things being messed with. They'll find their right niche again I'm sure.

Good job on getting your walk in and you sound like you are doing well V!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

:wave2: Hi, just popping in to say hello and say how wonderful it is to read your journal! You ARE doing great!

I'm just about getting to my 6 week postpartum point and have been walking and doing very light elliptical trainer workouts. Take one day at a time, right? ;)

Hey and be careful out there!

Trying to get caught up on journals tonight!! Once I get behind, I can never seem to get caught up! You are doing great! I'm sure that you have heard before that you didn't gain the weight all at one time, and it's not going to come off all at one time. A pound a week is a very healthy way to lose. You are more likely to keep it off that way! :flower:

Good for you on the walk, but scary! Sounds nice that you can 'hit the beach' now and then! :sunny:

Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by and the well wishes!
I am now through day 25 cheat free but still feeling that frumpy feeling. I hope to get over it soon. I didn't get in any exercise Sunday or last night...I had to work Sunday and then aside from my FT job I worked until 10 last night so there really wasn't a spare moment unless I got up at 4am...not happening. But today when I get home I am going to do 45min of jogging and then hopefully one of my ab DVD's...for another 30 min...or else just sit-ups as my post baby belly needs some definite firming up!
I didn't use all of my points last night and I should have, there just was no time to sit down and eat something and I surely did not want to eat at 10pm for it to just turn to fat overnight!
So today is Tuesday, I am committed to:

working out when I get home...
making a healthy meal for dinner...
working with DD on "school work"....
at least one load of laundry...

:) Hopefully I can accomplish all of those things this evening!

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday V. Hopefully you'll be able to take some time for yourself today - sometimes exercising gives me some great alone time. Way to go on 25 cheat free days :)

Well today has been good - still under on points and I managed to get 40 minutes of exercise in. Would have liked more but that's ok! I need it though as work is pretty stressfull. We just had round one of layoffs and round two is coming....so who knows. SO....with that news I have yet to put in my notice at my part time job simply because I may actually need it...right now it is just fun money.:scared: I don't even want to speculate about my job....because I think anyone is fair game at this point.

The whole family went jogging/walking...it was pretty fun....DH was a track *star* in high school and college so he had me doing "fartlicks"....I would hope runners would know what I meant. And Samantha got a kick out of mommy running hard! I did manage to do the dishes, work on "schoolwork" with Samantha and clean the LR....so that was about it. Didn't do any laundry. Now I am watching Sex and the City reruns...not so great on TBS....

I have to work my second job tomorrow night so I better get up early to get some exercise in! I hope to get to journals in the next few days...

I will keep good thoughts for you regarding your FT job - hope the layoffs don't hit you.

Keep up the good work!!!

Chris

Great job yesterday!! You are doing awesome, just keep at it! I hope today is as successful for you as yesterday was!

Hi all - just back from WW..and 0 change. Which is a great thing. This weekend starts my TOM so I was expecting a gain due to that as I have stayed on track all week. I bought a pedometer while I was there. I want to actually see what kind of miles I am putting in.
We are heading up to Disney tonight so I have to be careful to be very good...I am going to try my hardest and keep in my mind that I want to be thin come December and the new year so I can still eat healthy and enjoy myself. :) I hope I can pull it off...

"A moment on the lips, forever on the hips..."
"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels......"

I am going to repeat those to myself before anything gets by me!!!

Have a great weekend all. We are leaving around 2pm so I am trying to work today (you see it isn't happening) and I won't be back on til Sunday night, sorry I won't be getting to journals until then!

V - I read your post on the restaurant boards. It sounded so yummy!!!! I can never control myself in the World - I don't even try. I'm glad you had a good time. Just remember - as long as you don't eat like that everyday, it doesn't hurt to indulge once in a while, especially when at Disney :)

Well we made it back...I didn't count points but I don't think I did that bad. I walked a ton. I am not expecting anything at this weeks weigh in.
I did manage a work out tonight...pleased about that and I am back on points and did fine today.

V - sounds like you're doing great! No gain at WW is WONDERFUL!!!

Keep up the awesome job!

Hi, V!!
I think that you are entitled to some time off of counting points while at WDW!
You are doing great!
:flower:

Glad you got to have a little getaway and, yes, sometimes you do need a break. Sometimes it's just enough to jump start the rest of what you need to accomplish!!!!!

Chris

Hi all...well tomorrow is weigh in day. I am so not looking forward to it. I've been good all week but I had the bad weekend and then TOM started today...(should have been Sunday) I have issues with that Ortho Evra...oh well...so I plan to bike and run tonight and hope to flush my system with an overload water. I don't know why I feel so down but I do...anyway...I am off to a meeting and then I need to get some work done! I'll be back later...

V, I also read your post on the restaurant board and it sounds great! I don't think you did bad at all.

Good luck tonight on the wi. I am sure that everything is going to work out.

Keep up the good work

Hey V!

Sending you some :wizard: for weigh-in tomorrow. Your report on the restaurant board was great! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful weekend! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter