V's WISH'ing her way to a HOT BOD!! (Please help!!)

Well all the good wishes worked! I went to weigh in this morning and am soooo happy to report that I am exactly the same! Not an ounce difference...which I am sooo thrilled with. I ate what I wanted at Disney and this is TOM, so I know I am carrying some extra water weight! I am using this motivation to do great all week and have a loss next Friday, :)

Things are going well...work work work...and not much else. We finally got our survey done for our pool so I am hoping the pool company puts it in for permitting today!!!! I can't wait!

I'm so glad to hear you had a good time at WDW! Congrats to you for breaking even! WDW is such a great vacation for that--plenty of yummy treats, but you have to walk, walk, walk to get there!

Sorry work's been crazy, but I bet you're glad it's Friday! Congrats as well on the pool! It sounds really exciting!

Have a great weekend!!!

Hi V!

Weigh to go!!!! You went to WDW and didn't gain an ounce? That is wonderful!!!! :cool1: :jumping1:

Hope you have a healthy and happy weekend! :sunny:

HI V!!!
Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Hope you are having a great weekend. Keep up the good work

Well - I haven't posted here in a while and I hope to get to other's journals tomorrow! We were in Sanibel for the weekend - it was such a nice weekend. I am sorry to hear of Katrina's strength and am praying to my northern coastal neighbors. They are going to need many many thoughts and prayers in the days to follow the storm's hit.

I did weigh in on Friday before we left - I was down .4! So a loss is much better than a gain...and even though I was good all week, Thursday night hubby and I were drinking and I probably had the better part of the bottle. So for August I have lost 1.6 - I won;t be making my 5 pound goal but I am ok with that and am now going to concentrate on moving forward and losing this before the cruise.

So I am trying to catch up on the DIS...just learned of the Fl resident mistake and booked a long weekend over Thanksgiving - we'll see if Disney honors the mistake or not. If not, I will just cancel, no big deal. Would be missing the black Friday sales if we do go!

So hopefully I will get to everyone's journals this week and I AM going to eat well....and have a GREAT weigh in on Friday!! :)

Well weighed in...I am down 0.8...and I'll take it. I need to really do well this week, I was doing great but lately I have been eating some not so healthy things on the go.

I will eat the right dinner so I can be thinner!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!

Hi, lillygator! Great job...almost 1 pound lost :Pinkbounc
I hope that you have a great weekend!!

Well - I had a great weekend in terms of fun - a nto so great weekend in terms of food...but today is a new day and I am committed to having a great week. I plan on eating veggie soup everyday til Friday for lunch- I know sounds real appetizing huh? But I think it will help me this week...I will probably only eat salads for dinner. We are going to Gainesville again on Saturday so I have to have willpower and commit myself to eating great....I am going to take good snacks in the cooler and NOT have any beer....(ugh...football and no beer - is that possible?) I CAN DO IT! By Friday's weigh in I would like to be at least a pound lighter. I have been at a standstill for the most part the past month...It would be great to see a "real" loss (not just a . something).

So far today...water....plan for lunch - veggie soup.....for dinner....salad.....! Hope I can stick to it!

Lily -- So glad that clippie is within sight! Sounds like your plan should get you there before the end of the week. You have set a strict plan for yourself, but it may be just what you need to shake your body up! ;) Let's just hope it doesn't go in to starvation mode and hang onto every calorie it can get :teeth:

Good luck this week! :wizard:

Vanessa, I am a WW lifetime member also, so I know how bad you want to get back to your goal...and then some. I am also not at my goal weight and am striving to get there. You are on the right track and have the mindset that will get to your goal. Like you, I LOVE football and cannot imagine football qithout beer. Argh! Whats a fan to do??? Hang in there...you are well on your way!

Good luck, V! I know trying to stick to a new eating plan can be hard! Just add a small amount of FF cheese to your soup for some protein...that should make it even more yummy! I know you can do it!! You will get your new clippie!! :goodvibes :wizard:

Thanks for all the kind words...

as I sit here and eat my veggie soup...I really think I have a skewed perception of my body...in my mind (and even in the mirror)...I look good...when I see pictures I think oh my goodness! I look heavy! As I watched all the girls run around UF this weekend - that used to be me?!?! I was little and cute and now what happened? I want to be that again....I know the only way to get there is exercise and diet...but gosh, it seems to take forever...
I was going through my clothes in my closet and looking at my 5's and thinking? Wow there is no way my thigh is getting in to one pant leg....very depressing...and then here I sit...dry, fed, have a home....I shouldn't even be worried about my weight....

sorry - feeling a little down today.

:goodvibes Hi, V!
I just read your post and I understand how you feel. I get down like that, too! I just got over feeling that way. It seems like you will never get to your goal and it seem so far away...it really isn't! And as for feeling bad for being down in the dumps, you shouldn't...we all have those moments. You will get through it. I hope that your day gets better and that you cheer up! :cool1: :goodvibes :banana: :Pinkbounc :wizard:

Gosh, I know how you are feeling. When I was married 8 years ago, my MIL made my dress. She had to size it DOWN from a size 3. I get depressed sometimes thinking about how much different my body is from back then. Then I look at my beautiful kids and I realize that is why I am like I am. All for them. They were worth every single pound and stretch mark. Yes, I should have taken better care of myself when I was pregnant, but I didn't and I can't change that. You will make it through this, and we will all be here cheering you on!!

Ok - Wednesday today...I stayed within my 22 points yesterday - so I am pleased about that. Tonight I am going to do some form of exercise....along Siesta - from the public beach to the point of rocks and back is a 5K or 3.1 miles(they use this quite often for races)...so I think I may take Haley in the Baby Bjorn and walk it...John can run with Samantha in the jogging stroller. On my way home from work I plan to hit Publix and get some healthy snacks, I need to go ahead and cut up the fruit and everything once I get home so that it is easily accessible upon entering the fridge!

I am calling my dear husband now to make him hold me to getting down to the beach tonight. :flower: I'm sure he won't have a problem with it. I just told him he better make me get out there and do it!

Now I am going to search for some good light recipies!

Hi V!

A walk on the beach sounds like a great idea! :goodvibes I hope you have a wonderful day today! :sunny: Keep on keepin' on! :cheer2:

Hey, Vee, how's it going? Thanks for stopping by my journal and giving me some of that FL :sunny: . Did I read this journal correctly? You really went to WDW and didn't gain an oz.??????????? You're giving me hope, girl! Maybe I can do the same?

Have a good Wednesday. What I wouldn't give to be on the beach!

Erin

Well I did good at lunch had a soup/salad combo...for dinner I am planning on getting some fresh veggies and maybe fish or chicken....need to find an ok recipe for something different. Want something filling but no points...wichful thinking. So after work, pick up the girls, hit Publix, unload everything at home - get dinner marinating, hit the beach, come home eat dinner....get girls ready for bed, do at least one load of laundry, relaxing bath and then some computer time for me! :) We will see how much I can accomplish. If I can do well with the eating/drinking part I will be happy enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter