wait list chances

DISNEYDEVOTEE

Mouseketeer
I just wait listed for 12/6-11. Has anyone had sucess in this time frame? :confused3

Things changed onthe schedule and we just want to run down for some pre-christmas magic.

Thanks

bob

That's a tough time to get right now. According to other posts, there are many ahead of you for that time. If you haven't already, consider making a back up reservation somewhere.

Did you waitlist for the entire time or by individual day? It's more likely that waitlisting by individual day will be successful, but you do risk not getting all the days and thus having to move.

The best chance will come 30-31 days prior to arrival. That's when anyone whose plans aren't firm will have to cancel or risk having their points go into the holding account. If your waitlist hasn't come through by then and you still want to be on it, call MS and tell them so. Otherwise, your waitlist request will be dropped. At 7 days prior to arrival, there are no more waitlists. You'd have to call every day to see if something opened up.

Good luck to you and all those waiting!

Best wishes -

Another consideration is where you are trying to stay and size of accommodations. If you are flexible on location and room size, then you'd increase your chances.

There is always hope. I just had success with a BWV Std Studio during Thanksgiving for 5 nights. I was on the list about about 2 months.

Pixie dust for your waitlist! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Keep us posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter