Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Supposedly, you can also reserve pool chairs. A few weeks ago I saw this on the S/D website as an option, now it is not available. I was hoping to reserve for our pool day.

I guess this a Covid thing, or was I just unaware of this as an option before? It isn't required I hope.

Has anyone tried to reserve a pool chat recently? I looked at the link and none are showing available. I also checked as far out as May and also none available. Are they no longer renting chairs?
Is this what you are thinking of? This allows anyone (non-guests of the Swan/Dolphin) to use the pools and have reserved seating around the pools, by paying a fee. This is through a different company, than the resort, with the Swan and Dolphin being compensated. If the pools seem unusually busy, this could be why. Cabanas also can be booked through this site. People staying at other accommodations or locals book this to make use of the very good pool areas, without needing to be an actual guest.

Swan and Dolphin resortpass

Last edited:
Is this what you are thinking of? This allows anyone (non-guests of the Swan/Dolphin) to use the pools and have reserved seating around the pools, by paying a fee. This is through a different company, than the resort, with the Swan and Dolphin being compensated. If the pools seem unusually busy, this could be why. Cabanas also can be booked through this site. People staying at other accommodations or locals book this to make use of the very good pool areas, without needing to be an actual guest.

Swan and Dolphin resortpass

Hello, I am new to the Swan/Dolphin board. Does anyone have links to photos or videos of the cabanas? Thank you in advance.

Can I have Amazon prime deliver groceries to the Swan for us next week? We won’t have a car and we will need to order snacks and drinks for our six year old. Most hotels just hold deliveries for you and bell services handles it. With the swan and dolphin being severely understaffed and with so many food options lacking in the area, I’m really hoping this will not be an issue.

Can I have Amazon prime deliver groceries to the Swan for us next week? We won’t have a car and we will need to order snacks and drinks for our six year old. Most hotels just hold deliveries for you and bell services handles it. With the swan and dolphin being severely understaffed and with so many food options lacking in the area, I’m really hoping this will not be an issue.
I and others have used Prime One. You would need to meet them when they arrive at the hotel and take back to your room.

If you just have them drop it off you will wind up paying a pretty hefty handling fee to the hotel.

www.swandolphin.com/activities/business.html

Splashmt:
I'd love to see a video of the cabana as well; there are some pictures on the swan/dolphin website but from my memory it doesn't do them justice.

We've stayed at the swan/dolphin several times but never rented one. I did for our upcoming trip this July; I remember our last trip thinking "that's worth it for a large group" which we will have.

I assume you did go on the site to get a list of the amenities. I booked online but then called later about chairs (we will have 11 people total in our group though that includes 4 children all 7 or under). The woman I talked to said while it says 6 people (adults) they don't strictly adhere to that - she said 7 adults can be comfortable between the chairs and the couch.

If you do find some pictures or vids -please post. I know the people in my group are happy I decided to treat for one this time around.

Last edited:
Thanks Dan - Price / location / amenities combine to make it our choice I think the last 5 times.

I see on your signature you have a lot of phots - going to click that and see if you have anything on the cabana (see Spashmt post above).

Last edited:
I see on your signature you have a lot of phots - going to click that and see if you have anything on the cabana
I can tell you, there is not. But there are lots of photos there. :) I really like the Cast Member ones.

Hey again y'all - you have been so helpful so far, and I'm excited to stay at the Swan for the first time in a few days.

I know that they no longer use Disney transport and this primarily impacts the transportation experience to MK and AK. From what I understand, AK isn't really a big deal, just a bit further drop-off/pick-up than other buses, but MK drops you at TTC.

As someone who has never stayed at an Epcot area resort, is it easy / worth it (in the opinion of those who have more experience) to grab a bus to MK from Beach Club/Yacht Club/Boardwalk instead? Not sure if the time of walking to those bus stops is equivalent to traveling from TTC to MK entrance after grabbing a Swan bus, but my gut tells me that would be faster. Figured I'd check with you all on that! And apologies if I missed a previous post about this.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter