Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Has anyone recently tried to have luggage moved from the dolphin to another disney resort for a split stay? We are staying at BCV but ended up throwing another night on the front at dolphin. So after our 1 night at the dolphin we were hoping they would move our luggage for us. I know its really not that long of a walk to do it ourselves but with 2 little kids it would be easier if they could do it for us.
Here is a post from March that talks about luggage transfers. Pre January there were some issues, but I think it's back to normal at this point.

Any idea where Pop Warner 2022 is being hosted? I know it's usually the first week in December and I'm finding Swan/Dolphin/Bonnet Creek/Marriott Orlando World Center are all sold out that week...wondering if Pop Warner is back at Disney after being at Universal last year. I can't find anything by google searching.

Any idea where Pop Warner 2022 is being hosted? I know it's usually the first week in December and I'm finding Swan/Dolphin/Bonnet Creek/Marriott Orlando World Center are all sold out that week...wondering if Pop Warner is back at Disney after being at Universal last year. I can't find anything by google searching.
Looks like they will be using Camping World Stadium again, Dec 3-10 for football and Orange County Convention Center Dec 5-8 for cheer, so don't think they will be coming back to use any Disney hotels, or SDR! Here is a link to the PDF

We have Dec 7 - 14 for two room at Dolphin, and looking at the "flexible" calendar for new bookings, the first two weeks are SOLD OUT for all three Swolphin resorts.... must be something HUGE booked for that time frame. Glad we got SOMETHING booked earlier, even if we can't change it now.

We have Dec 7 - 14 for two room at Dolphin, and looking at the "flexible" calendar for new bookings, the first two weeks are SOLD OUT for all three Swolphin resorts.... must be something HUGE booked for that time frame. Glad we got SOMETHING booked earlier, even if we can't change it now.
Me too! I keep checking to see if I can get even more of a discount than my original AP rate...doesn't look possible but very glad I booked when I did!

I have a stay Dec 7-10 and I check daily (Just grabbed a King Alcove at Swan had a King deluxe at Dolphin) but still room options open for those days, so not completely booked up for the entire time yet.

I just booked for 12/19-12/23 at a rate lower than CSR so I'm happy about that. Glad I booked now because I did not know that it can take up to 3 days for my reservation to be linked to my account for me to make park reservations. I've never stayed here but my teen daughter requested it. I have a few questions 1. is the resort fee included in my package price? Or will I be expected to pay that when I get to the hotel. and 2. How accommodating are bell services? We have early flights in and evening flights out. I don't mind not having access to the room but I'd like to be able to store carry on sized luggage.

I just booked for 12/19-12/23 at a rate lower than CSR so I'm happy about that. Glad I booked now because I did not know that it can take up to 3 days for my reservation to be linked to my account for me to make park reservations. I've never stayed here but my teen daughter requested it. I have a few questions 1. is the resort fee included in my package price? Or will I be expected to pay that when I get to the hotel. and 2. How accommodating are bell services? We have early flights in and evening flights out. I don't mind not having access to the room but I'd like to be able to store carry on sized luggage.

We just booked about a month or so ago. I was able to link our room but the tickets do not link to MDE. We were told that we would get the tickets when we get there. I called Disney and they gave me what is called "Park Planning Tickets" so I was able to book the parks.

We just booked about a month or so ago. I was able to link our room but the tickets do not link to MDE. We were told that we would get the tickets when we get there. I called Disney and they gave me what is called "Park Planning Tickets" so I was able to book the parks.
thanks for this info

Hi two quick questions,

Where is the best pizza in the swan/dolphin? ( doesn’t have to be fancy/ flatbread, it’s for my teen who lives on pizza on vacation. Just the best spot for pizza in the resort.)

Also where can you get soft serve ice cream in the swan/dolphin?

Thanks for any feedback, Marina

Hi two quick questions,

Where is the best pizza in the swan/dolphin? ( doesn’t have to be fancy/ flatbread, it’s for my teen who lives on pizza on vacation. Just the best spot for pizza in the resort.)

Hi! Not directly in the resort, but I got some good pizza from the Pizza Window on the Boardwalk when I was there this past spring. Also, the Fountain in the Dolphin has both scooped and soft serve ice cream, so I think you're covered there. :-)

Hi two quick questions,

There has been a thread on the restaurant board about pricing changes at the pizza window on the Boardwalk. Some days the option of a whole pizza is gone.

Someone said that the pizza at Picabu at the Dolphin is pretty good.

You should download the Swan/Dolphin app so that you can see the restaurant options.

Thank you! Your google skills are better than mine.
Like you I didn't the location either, so kept looking and the PDF had the details but oddly not their website.
Thanks! That was going from POFQ to dolphin though so hopefully it is working the other way as well. Worse comes to worse we can walk it over.
I should have found the other link but at this point all reports are that luggage is flowing both directions.

Superfluous post here but I still can't get over how great the Swan was and how I really think it contributed so much in making our trip a few weeks ago so magical. I loved the whole Epcot resorts area but I think if I had paid double or triple what I paid to stay at one of the Disney ones I'm not sure I would've had the intrinsic satisfaction that I do knowing I wasn't ripped off. I absolutely think the Disney hotels there are gorgeous but I can't ever see myself paying close to rack rate for them when the Swan gave me such good feels. It felt like I was at a Caribbean or Floridian seaside resort...minus the beach of course. Being so pleasantly surprised by what I thought were "conference" hotels definitely upped the value quotient in my mind for what is such an expensive trip to begin with.

Superfluous post here but I still can't get over how great the Swan was and how I really think it contributed so much in making our trip a few weeks ago so magical. I loved the whole Epcot resorts area but I think if I had paid double or triple what I paid to stay at one of the Disney ones I'm not sure I would've had the intrinsic satisfaction that I do knowing I wasn't ripped off. I absolutely think the Disney hotels there are gorgeous but I can't ever see myself paying close to rack rate for them when the Swan gave me such good feels. It felt like I was at a Caribbean or Floridian seaside resort...minus the beach of course. Being so pleasantly surprised by what I thought were "conference" hotels definitely upped the value quotient in my mind for what is such an expensive trip to begin with.
I agree 100%. I had mentioned to my DH if a discount came out for POFQ for our stay in December and it was less than the Swan that we could switch to save some $. After staying there this past May, his response was "you just can't beat that resort, I wouldn't switch even it is cheaper." Right now, the Swan is cheaper so it's definitely a no-brainer but looks like we're not switching even if things change.

Hi two quick questions,

You can get pizza at the Dolphin quick service in the lobby at Fuel. They also have self serve ice cream at Fuel as well. It's open early until late and has a good selection of food/snacks/drinks. You can also order delivery pizza too if that's something you'd be interested in. The pizza window at the Boardwalk is good but not always open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter