Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha - I must have been writing my post when yours was posting Belle!;) Mine are both at the same store.

I booked this for 2/1 and now it's showing up as 2/3:sad2: ...anyone else's change? I already have the Dr. Pepper booked for that date. Can we do two at once?

I thought it was strange that there was a friday event at ST and during the day too. I've only seen evening ones around the holiday's

Where are the jobs at - all ST? We don't have a ST here, just regular Target. I checked several times a day and there is still no jobs at all for 100 miles from now until March 9!! :confused3

Please, please send us some jobs - Walmart, Target, Harris Teeter, anywhere!!

Where are you located?

I haven't seen lack of events like this in a LONG time. There were 2 events 60 miles out that had been sitting for days. Went off date & they are now booked. Next available is 1 event at 90 miles. :scared:

We have few of each Kmart, WM, SWM & regular Target. Never see any grocery stores or anything else.

I haven't seen lack of events like this in a LONG time. There were 2 events 60 miles out that had been sitting for days. Went off date & they are now booked. Next available is 1 event at 90 miles. :scared:

We have few of each Kmart, WM, SWM & regular Target. Never see any grocery stores or anything else.

Sigh. . .I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come. . .I really like my job, but once school starts next week, I won't be able to watch the web page for jobs as often!

I booked this for 2/1 and now it's showing up as 2/3:sad2: ...anyone else's change? I already have the Dr. Pepper booked for that date. Can we do two at once?

UGH! :headache: This happened to me a week ago and it annoys me. . .I had an event scheduled for 2/2 and then it got moved to 2/9, so I had two events for 2/9! I had to unbook one and now I am still looking for a 2/2 event! They should really get it together before they post jobs! It's not fair to us when they change them after the fact! :mad:

UGH! :headache: This happened to me a week ago and it annoys me. . .I had an event scheduled for 2/2 and then it got moved to 2/9, so I had two events for 2/9! I had to unbook one and now I am still looking for a 2/2 event! They should really get it together before they post jobs! It's not fair to us when they change them after the fact! :mad:

Mine are both at the same ST...two questions: 1. is it possible for me to run both or alternately 2. get a friend (dh) to help? Trying to figure out a way to keep them! I don't want to be greedy but since I had planned them on two different days now I feel like I'm losing money. I know, something about counting the chickens before they hatch but I can't help myself.:flower3:

Mine are both at the same ST...two questions: 1. is it possible for me to run both or alternately 2. get a friend (dh) to help? Trying to figure out a way to keep them! I don't want to be greedy but since I had planned them on two different days now I feel like I'm losing money. I know, something about counting the chickens before they hatch but I can't help myself.:flower3:

You know, I would also love to know if this could be done. Is this what could be considered a double? If so, then I am going to ask my region manager if I can do this! I've seen 2-3 events posted for the same day/time at my local STs, and would love to get paid for doing a couple of them together! :teeth:

ST or SPi won't let you get someone to help as they don't have the background check and aren't an employee so it could be a liability issue.

Hang onto them and don't unbook, something might change.

As of right now, ST and Target has said "no more double books" at all their stores. This might all change soon if many events go unbooked (there is a $20 bonus for any booking at a ST tomorrow here).

How long from the time you faxed/emailed you paperwork in - did it take to hear back? I faxed mine in yesterday, and was going to email them today, but now I'm wondering if I should wait a few days? Thanks

How long from the time you faxed/emailed you paperwork in - did it take to hear back? I faxed mine in yesterday, and was going to email them today, but now I'm wondering if I should wait a few days? Thanks

I see you live in Kentucky, if you post your zip code, I can see if there are unbooked events in your area. The amount of time it takes to get hired seems to depend on how badly they need people in your area. My daughter was hired and working in less than 6 days, BUT it has taken others anywhere from 2-3 weeks to get the interview phone call and another 2+ weeks to get their kit and MC card.

Personally, I wouldn't email them or call them. It's not going to speed up the process. This isn't like a regular job interview process, they seem to hire everyone who passes the background check and other requirements.

I see you live in Kentucky, if you post your zip code, I can see if there are unbooked events in your area. The amount of time it takes to get hired seems to depend on how badly they need people in your area. My daughter was hired and working in less than 6 days, BUT it has taken others anywhere from 2-3 weeks to get the interview phone call and another 2+ weeks to get their kit and MC card.

Personally, I wouldn't email them or call them. It's not going to speed up the process. This isn't like a regular job interview process, they seem to hire everyone who passes the background check and other requirements.

Could you check my zip code? Its 15301. I just sent in my application and identification and I would love to know if there are going to be events in my area. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Could you check my zip code? Its 15301. I just sent in my application and identification and I would love to know if there are going to be events in my area. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

There is one event in Grindstone at Grindstone Foodland on 2-1-08. It pays up to $86.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter