WANTED:SITS, TDM and QUEST

amnb23

DIS Veteran
I have had some computer issues lately and haven't been able to be on VMK until late last week. I have been able to collect a lot of the items sold through trades but I am missing these following including items from tdm and some quests over the weekend:
Inner-Space Suit Green Magic Pin
Figment Hat
Test Track Car Magic
(not tradable?)
Tiki Totem Topper(found)
Blue Number Generator
Purple Lightcycle couch
Purple Ears
Purple Throne
Royal Fireplace
Royal Couch/Bed

Nemo Clam Chair
Peter Pan movie poster
green frozen palm tree
Lilo and Stitch hammock couch

I believe I have at least one star magic of all to trade (except TDM), minnie hat, dreams furnish, costumes and earlier SITS prizes and some tdm prizes as well for trade was well as tons of other items. Let me know what you are looking for and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!

Hopefully you will be able to have a fixed computer by tonight. :-)

Test track magic is not tradeable.

I can trade you a Figment hat and a tiki topper, perhaps for an earlier SITS prize, I'm not sure which I am missing since I'm not on line.

I will be back on tonight after 5pm Pacific time. You can search for me, I will be my "Just Travel in Style by Bella" room.

willing to trade green space magic for fireworks magic

plmk ty

I believe I have a fireworks magic left - I will be on tonight after 10:30 PM EST and again on Sunday from 10:30 AM-1PM EST (and maybe again that night). Let me know what works for you. Thanks!

Hopefully you will be able to have a fixed computer by tonight. :-)

Test track magic is not tradeable.

I can trade you a Figment hat and a tiki topper, perhaps for an earlier SITS prize, I'm not sure which I am missing since I'm not on line.

I will be back on tonight after 5pm Pacific time. You can search for me, I will be my "Just Travel in Style by Bella" room.

I THINK I have an extra of each of the prizes but may be missing on, can't remember. In any case see note above for when I will be on - will look for you then and if you can't make it let me know and we can work something else out- thanks!

Thanks all!
yankeeswin

I have a figment hat. All I need is spooky magic. If u aint got don't worry about it. I will still gift u it for free.

bumping up - edited original post - I can be on tonight(monday) between 7 and 11 EST if you have something to trade me - thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter