WBC - Advice needed on who to rent from

Gru

Mouseketeer
We are planning our first non Disney resort trip, and have decided we would like to stay at Windham Bonnet Creek Resort. We have never rented a timeshare before, and are looking for advice/opinions on who to rent from. We have looked into Vacation Strategy, Vacation Upgrades, and Sun or Snow Vacations. Can anyone tell us any pros/cons for any of these companies?Thank You!

I have just rented from Ken and Denise at Vacationupgrades. My vacay starts on June 30th. I went with them due to the glowing reviews that they get here on the Dis. So far everything has been perfect. The entire transaction has taken place via email and they respond with in a couple of hours.

When I first got in touch with Ken it was outside of the 60 day mark and I told him that the current rate was outside of my budget but his 60 day rate was within my budget. I asked if he would take my info and contact me at the 60 days if there was something available. He immediately responded with a yes. At 61 days he emailed me again and asked if I was still interested....I said yes and the next day he emailed me to say that he had secured my reservation.

Hi. We are at the resort right now. :love: We went through Ken. Everything was seamless and they took good care of us. Would not hesitate to use them again. PS: the reosrt is amazing. You've made a gray choice.

T.

We also book with Ken & Denise. They are great and always try to work with you at the 60 day mark.

Rented with Ken & Denise from Vacation Upgrades. Could have gotten it a little cheaper, but the peace of mind of knowing they've been doing this for years make it worthwhile to me! You never see people on here complaining about no responses to e-mails, confirmation letters taking a long time, etc.

They were super nice and got back to me within a few hours every time I had a question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter