WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Not sure how many, if any places at Disney can be categorized as bars, but they are shut down as of now.
Bars should have never opened - that was dumb. I hope the rest of the nation follows this lead. Sit down places that happen to serve alcohol are a different thing. Ask anyone who has worked in both - VERY different sanitation procedures!

Something I noticed this AM - maybe just late to the party. It is known that there are separate "pools" of park reservations available for Resort guests, now AP's, and soon to be general ticket holders. So, now that we are in the AP reservation window, it does not appear that their reservations are coming out of the resort guest pool at all (and vice versa). You can see this because AP reservations are not available on some dates where resort guest reservations still are. So...if you have a resort reservation but you don't have tickets, you should still be able to get in even though you can't get tickets...YET.

Disney Magic, right there in front of us the whole time.
I guess that I'll find out on Sunday when I try to get them for the rest of my traveling party for next February! Thanks for pointing it out

I wonder how this will effect Disney but there are a ton of bars in Disney. I have a funny feeling the state will try to pull some kind of except Disney and other Theme Parks silliness but who knows as of yet.
I don’t think so. The optics would be bad for bars to be shut down everywhere but WDW and other theme parks. Disney is trying to convince people it’s safe to come back. If they get an exemption that makes them less safe than the surrounding area, it will turn off a lot of people who are on the fence about going. The last thing Disney wants is to look like they care about profits over safety.

No onsite alcohol consumption is going to be interesting. Would that apply to the resort pool bars?
I'd like to know this as well because we currently plan to go ahead and go 4th of July weekend and spend some time enjoying the resort and pool, which we never do.

Interesting thing on this order...What does "on-Site" or "On Premises" mean in terms of Disney.... I can see them allowing pool bars (and interior bars) to serve but take back to room. Question would be the parks.... What is " On premises" mean for them? Is the entire park considered or is just the "bar"? THat is going to be an interesting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter