WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

ALL I was just able to modify tickets to my October 2020 reservation. I have not been able to do that and then the option to change reservation popped up online. It took me less than 5 mins to change the tickets and make an additional Park reservation.

How were you able to do it? Was there a link?

yes, the site has been down for booking since midnight, they are getting ready to open up bookings

I was alet to easily buy tickets for our teen this morning to go with our oct trip- but getting park reservations is a while other story- can’t get past the sign in screen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Has anyone been able to modify Parkhoppers to base ticket online yet? And, if so, did you lose your price protection? That is my concern. I will call if I have to, but it would be nice to do online.

It was from Cast Member previews (Look at the masks on the people). My understanding (just from reading posts on Twitter) was that it occurred after a terrible storm had moved through- a jam up that Disney will need to deal with
Easy solution: good quality ponchos, and a stroller rain cover (if applicable). We've gone in summer plenty of times and always enjoy wandering around in our ponchos during the afternoon downpours while everyone tries to jam into indoor rides or flee the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter