WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Just looked at Park Hours on MDE. It indicates a “Special Ticketed Event” at DHS and Epcot on 7/13 and 7/14. CM preview? AP preview?

Just looked at Park Hours on MDE. It indicates a “Special Ticketed Event” at DHS and Epcot on 7/13 and 7/14. CM preview? AP preview?

It’s the CM previews. It’s just the way Disney has things like that dialed in to their systems for whatever reason. The resort TV channels in the room have said “special ticketed event” at MK and DAK each day since Tuesday, just as an example of other places where that shows up.

It’s the CM previews. It’s just the way Disney has things like that dialed in to their systems for whatever reason. The resort TV channels in the room have said “special ticketed event” at MK and DAK each day since Tuesday, just as an example of other places where that shows up.
Thanks.

Ha, no - ate it too fast.

I did have the Taylor Fladgate 1863 though. Excellent as always! 🤣🤣

View attachment 508372

In seriousness, probably the best meal I’ve had in months. Like it never skipped a beat.
At first I was like “Oh, GAdisneydad is much more refined than I am, I don’t like port”... then I looked at the price 👀 nope, think I’ll have a couple more nights of vacation!

So glad to hear California grill is on it’s A-Game. Doesn’t make my decision whether to come down later this month any easier...

So much twiddling of the thumbs on my end. We're so close to the big opening, I'm anxious to see how this goes. I honestly can't think of anything else Disney could possibly do to keep the parks safer, besides extending the shutdown, here's hoping it goes well and everyone stays safe

I am not sure where to ask this but with all of the knowledge on this thread, I'll try here. I know masks are allowed to be taken off while eating or drinking, but how does that apply to eating or drinking while walking around WS enjoying the booths? Say if I pick up a drink at the booth in France am I allowed to walk and enjoy it with my mask off?

I am not sure where to ask this but with all of the knowledge on this thread, I'll try here. I know masks are allowed to be taken off while eating or drinking, but how does that apply to eating or drinking while walking around WS enjoying the booths? Say if I pick up a drink at the booth in France am I allowed to walk and enjoy it with my mask off?

No.

Yes. Yesterday in MK I purchased a Starbucks frozen drink and walked around with my mask down and no one said a word while I was drinking it.

Yes. Yesterday in MK I purchased a Starbucks frozen drink and walked around with my mask down and no one said a word while I was drinking it.

I am curious about this also. It seems like the relaxation zones are few and far apart. If I need to take a sip of water what is the protocol? Do I just take my mask off and drink wherever or is there a special place to pull aside and take a sip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter