We Did It We Did It

CONGRATULATIONS! You will love it! The resort looks to be BEAUTIFUL from the model!!

OH MY GOD now i'm scared.

I just got of the phone - LITERALLY JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE with Judy at DVC membership

we just bought 210 points at AK

September UY

wow -

i don't know what to say - it sounds stupid but i'm kinda shaking a little.

Congrats and welcome home neighbor!

really, that's funny.

i called around 7.30 tonight with full intention of leaving a message for her to call us back tomorrow and to my surprise she answered the phone.

actually it was kinda funny because it took me a second or two to answer her when she said "hi this is judy" i was waiting for the rest of the message but it was her live :lmao:

i'm still hoping we did the right thing - i know it will go away when we arrive for our first trip

You will not have a MOMENTS hesitation once you get that first trip under your belt! Your only regret will be that you didn't do it sooner. We bought 10 years ago, and we kicked ourselves for not doing it 15 years ago!

:welcome: home!!!
Congratulations! :thumbsup2 We purchased SSR at the end of Feb and an AKV add-on in March - it was a little nerve-wracking but I just think about all the prepaid vacations we can have over the next few years without worrying about the cost. Just wish we'd done it back in 2000 when we first looked into it... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter