We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my attempt at a site marker what ya think?

oursitemarker3-1.jpg

Lookin good there Captain Jack of the ghoulish golf cart!!!

Help!!! I can't figure out how to save this so I can type on it.:confused3 I would like it to say Memorykeeper Stone Mountain GA can anyone help me out? Please:worship:
Linda

Sure....

Right Click and Save the following picture to display at your campsite and on your golfcart.
SiteMarker.jpg

Use any PAINT or PHOTO EDITING program to add your name to it like this:
ROG-FtWSiteMarker-1.jpg

OR the new and improved, and somewhat marinated....

jughead2.jpg

;)

This is the one that I started with right clicked on it and saved it to my computer and then used microsoft publisher to add the names to it.

This is what I have done, thanks to BDR. I will be sending it to a printing company to be made into a static sticker so that it will be able to handle any weather.:thumbsup2
FtWSiteMarkername-1.jpg

That is a way cool idea!!!! Any idea on the price for something like that?

I would like a couple of small static clings for the golf cart and a couple of large weather proof magnets for the Motor Home!!:sad2:

THANKS BDR....

We have ours all ready for This Sunday!!!!
surferrat.jpg

Either Im idiot, or, Im an idiot......I cant figure out how to do this on my computer.....heeeeelp!!!!!

We should probably help out fellow forum members that are having difficulties getting their Green Fort Ears produced. Not everone is as technically savvy...lol

I'm going to have to DL the Disney font and hopefully I'll have a program to do it with!

Mine isn't fancy like all the others, but I was able to get "CampingChristy" and my city, state on mine.

Look forward to see fellow Dis'ers this weekend and next week. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter