We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!!! I can't figure out how to save this so I can type on it.:confused3 I would like it to say Memorykeeper Stone Mountain GA can anyone help me out? Please:worship:
Linda

Here ya go Linda...
memorykeeper.jpg

Okay, I've been working on this for about an hour, and can't take it anymore! Even my computer nerd son, had tried. I guess it just won't work with MS Paint! Want to make one for me? We leave next Friday, and can't wait to find you all! :dance3:

Okay, I've been working on this for about an hour, and can't take it anymore! Even my computer nerd son, had tried. I guess it just won't work with MS Paint! Want to make one for me? We leave next Friday, and can't wait to find you all! :dance3:

What is your town? Or would you rather leave it off?

seabee----would you want to do one for loveDmouse too? :flower3: I just can't figure it out.
We are in Virginia. See what you get for being creative. :lmao:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Well, it's a long complicated story... just use Knoxville, Tennessee, unless you think "Kazakhstan" will initiate more interesting conversation :) Yes, we really do live in Central Asia :scared1: You choose... and THANKS!!! You've saved me a lot of headache and the last bit of my sanity!

AuburnJen, we'll be in Port St. Lucie next week visiting our son and his family. Staying at Outdoor Resorts.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: You are the man! Thank you so much.....now, how would I go about getting this made into like a window cling thingy or a door magnet...hmmm......

WalMart has printable magnet paper sheets. Just don't put them on until you get to the Fort. On regular roads/speeds they do pretty good but once you hit the interstate they fly off quickly.

Another note for people doing that, buy a can of tent sealant spray and after you print them, soak them down good with it. It helps to keep it from folding so bad after rain/heat. Just let them dry in the sun afterwards and the coloring will eventually return to normal.

There are many websites you can go to upload and print it. My husband found one that does static stickers. I don't know what it is but when he is back I will ask. We wanted something that will be weather resistant and reuseable. Do a search and I bet you could find all kinds of options.

Thank you Nicole. I'm gonna print it and have it blown up some and have it laminated today.

Thanks

Anytime! This is the least I can do for all the entertainment I get in here!!:lmao:

Kazakhstan it is! We've gone international!!
all7ofus.jpg

Nicole! You are a busy lady lately! We all appreciate it, and the Fort will be an even friendlier place because of you! :goodvibes

Stephanie-
Is this ok or would you like me to do it with a font that does lowercase letters so the D stands out? If you want it changed just let me know!
loveDmouse.jpg

Nicole! You are a busy lady lately! We all appreciate it, and the Fort will be an even friendlier place because of you! :goodvibes

:rotfl: And GREENER!!:lmao: I love doing this stuff, and I love you guys so I am a happy girl!!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter