We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazakhstan it is! We've gone international!!
all7ofus.jpg

Could you please!!! do one for Us ( Davis Family Sebastian, FlL ) Thanks

I'm experiencing the same problem. I saved it in paint but I can't edit it. I need help, please :worship:
Linda

I don't think you will be able to change the lettering. Do you want the blank Mickey Head with out the lettering so you can fix it?

I downloaded adobe photo shop today and it is great!! Take a look at my signature.. it's my very first disney creation!! woo hoo!!

Seabee if you have time could you do me one ?

Terri01p
NC

Thanks alot...here's some flowers for your trouble...hehe:flower3:

Seabee if you have time could you do me one ?

Terri01p
NC

Thanks alot...here's some flowers for your trouble...hehe:flower3:

ME TOO!! I've tried everything and I can save it but not edit it. I would like one that says memorykeeper Stone mountain GA
Thanks in advance and here's another bouquet:flower3:
Linda

ME TOO!! I've tried everything and I can save it but not edit it. I would like one that says memorykeeper Stone mountain GA
Thanks in advance and here's another bouquet:flower3:
Linda

I did one for you, I think it is on page 6 or 7. ;)

I downloaded adobe photo shop today and it is great!! Take a look at my signature.. it's my very first disney creation!! woo hoo!!

That is awesome! Good job, don't you love that program!:thumbsup2

:scared:

I had my DH make one for me...made him download the font because I wanted to be like all the cool kids! It only cost me a beer:thumbsup2 .

MusketMickeyMarker-momof626x3finish.jpg

I had my DH make one for me...made him download the font because I wanted to be like all the cool kids! It only cost me a beer:thumbsup2 .

Your husband sounds like a heck of a guy. If he'll do one for me I'll send him a six pack of his favorite beverage!

Looks awesome Naomi, I like the blue lettering!

SeeBee, I want to thank you publicly for making me a site sign. Me, my wife and kids are tickled "Green". If you see my site sign at The Fort, stop by for a beer on me. I'd love to shake your hand.Thanks again.

147188lilconnor-thumb.jpg

Count me in for a great big "Thank You" and a :cheer2: to Seabee for making me a sign!

Anytime! You guys give me so many laughs that I LOVE doing these for ya if you need me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter