We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pixie.jpg

Oh my, these signs are AWESOME!!!!
Could you please make one for my family?
We are heading down there for 10 days during Jersey week and would love to proudly display it.

The DiGirolamo Family
Manchester, NJ

My girls love how you did the fairies for Pixie Dust 32 and were wondering if you can do the same?
My boys are Narnia fans (The Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe). If you have nothing for that, they love all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Thanks so much, my Husband and I can’t wait to see your creative genus at work!
:worship::worship::worship:

Hello Rog,

I love the Dis Sign. Could you do one for my family as well.

We are the Smith Family from Houston Texas. I love the characters, Chip & Dale, Goofy & Minnie if possible.

TIA

Kathy:hippie:

Fantastic Rog - we are spending labor day weekend at FW. Will print this and post at our site. Our big vacation at FW is just 21 days away going to be there for at least a week but may try to stay longer if we can extend. Need some rest from work.

Hi Rog,

I'm beginning to get things in order for our Christmas trip to the Fort. You made a Dis sign for us on post #658 which I really like but I thought maybe you could Christmatize :santa: it for us. I was wondering if you could change the colors of the letters to red like in your post #910. Then I was thinking could you possibly put a Santa hat on it like you put a policeman's cap on your post #698. Just throwing some ideas out there to you. I know whatever you come up with will be awesome. Thank you. Joanne

Rog, will you PLEASE make me one of your fabulous signs?

liv luvs disney
TN

Caps and letter coloring aren't a big deal to me. I don't have a creative bone in my body so anything you do is gonna be okay with me. Our favorite characters are Mickey and Minnie if you think it needs something to spruce it up.

Rog you are the best!! :worship::worship: Awesome!! Now I am going to print it out, laminate it and hang it from the Mickey light pole we built last weekend! Thanks so much!!:banana::banana:

Rog

I made a flag with the logo you made for me and hung it on my Mickey lightpost this weekend at Ft. Wilderness. We were down in the 2000 loop and lots of folks gave it a look. Will be at the campground again in 11 days. Can't wait to go back this time for a little longer stay.

Thanks again.:thumbsup2

Let me see if I understand...
Folks are asking for custom signs and this nice Disboard member is making them for everyone, just cuz? :) That truly is fiendly.

May I request one too?

The Holtz Family
Homer Glen, IL

Rog,
I think it's great that you take the time to make these for people. You really are talented. When you get a chance, could you make on for us with the following:

SCCamper
Scott and Stacy
SC state flag if possible.

A disgruntled Stitch and Mickey would be nice.

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter