We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - How did you know?:rotfl:

Halloween 2005:

halloween2005.jpg

They are gonna be thrilled when they see this!

Thank you sooo much!

Hey Rog,
:) Could you make one of those up for me...They're Awesome!!
maybe something like
Kagoguen
Kevin, Terry
and Kids
Lewiston, ME

:thumbsup2 Thanks in advance.

OMG - How did you know?:rotfl:

Halloween 2005:

halloween2005.jpg

They are gonna be thrilled when they see this!

Thank you sooo much!

WOW.....talk about your amazing coincidences!!!!!! The only hint I went on was your kids' ages in your signature...I figured they would have HAD to have seen it, and they are the perfect age to think it was a great movie!!! Im glad it worked out this well!!:cool1: And the kids look AWESOME!!!!!!!

Kagoguen, Id be happy to put one together for you, just check back in the next day or so.

MMFanCipher - I get most of my gifs and clipart from here. On the occassion that I get a really obscure request, I just do a google search and hope toget lucky....I often have to erase the background, or make other edits to satisfy a request....so, Im not choosey about where I get the images...I'll take them from wherever they pop up!:)

MMFanCipher - I get most of my gifs and clipart from here. On the occassion that I get a really obscure request, I just do a google search and hope toget lucky....I often have to erase the background, or make other edits to satisfy a request....so, Im not choosey about where I get the images...I'll take them from wherever they pop up!
/QUOTE

Thanks! BigDaddyRog! :thanks:

OMG Rog! :thumbsup2
You’re the best! :thumbsup2

My husband is going to print it out and attach it to a sign. Then cover it over with a clear varnish.

We will proudly display it on our up coming trip for Halloween and Jersey week.

Thank you very much. :worship:

Just wanted to share our site marker for our trip Halloween weekend. I try to theme them accordingly. Let me know what yall think......

8531_129985858662_558493662_2537338_7986270_n.jpg

Just wanted to share our site marker for our trip Halloween weekend. I try to theme them accordingly. Let me know what yall think......

8531_129985858662_558493662_2537338_7986270_n.jpg

This is really so cute. I can never get the green to print "lime" green. It always comes out dark green. Any trick to that? We'll be at the Fort starting Dec. 5 and I'd love to get one done for then. Thanks for sharing. This is awesome.

My printouts are more of a Kermit the Frog green as well...but I dont think I will get fined or discriminated against because of it. ;)

Hey Rog!

Can you make me and Jugman a new sign? Thanks so much!

TheFlame & Jugman
Homer, Ga

got anything Disney that is related to chickens? lol;)

We are coming to the fort the last 2 weeks in October. How do you make one of these signs? This would complete our Disney motorhome.
Thanks,
Debbie:hmghost:

Can I be greedy and ask for 2?

One with Snow White, Cinderalla, Belle, and Prince Charming
Another with Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale

Family name: Southern

Thanks so much!!

Ellen

Flame....this is from the Disney flop Home On The Range, as well as Shan's suggestion of Chicken Little.....

flamejug.jpg

We are coming to the fort the last 2 weeks in October. How do you make one of these signs? This would complete our Disney motorhome.
Thanks,
Debbie:hmghost:
If you're looking to do it yourself...there is a BLANK mickey head a few pages back on this thread, as well as links to fonts, characters, art programs, some instructions and hints....I know there are alot of pages to hunt through....but its all there. If youd like me to make ONE for you,just let me know what characters youd like and your family's name and hometown, and I'll get one upfor you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter